Mysterious mirror

Hey welcome to Marrie's party celebrating her and her new fashion line that I created but get no credit for. 

It's party time for everyone else but don't let it be a distraction. 

Here follow me, I made myself a dress. 

Only because if I ended up being a part of the party which I never would have I would be wearing this that took me 5 hours to make because of all my sisters twin drama. 

 It delayed me from finishing it but I finally did and here's the reveal. 

( My dress)

It's the most beautifulness' thing i've ever seen in my entire life but it's a shame that no one gets to wear it

Instead i'll probably be serving everyone or talking to Avery about how awful this day has been and how much I miss her.

 Well time to put it up in my room before the party, and I have to hurry because Marri'e said that I have to be down there when she makes her toast. Let's go!  

We made it to my room 4 floors and we finally made it. ( Mirror reflects a purple and blue flashing light) 

Ah what is wrong with my mirror this is like the third time it has been acting weird. I should probobaly clean it before Avery gets here.

 ( wipes mirror) there we go that should do it. Now mirror don't do anything drastic while I'm gone okay. 

( laughs) ha who am I  I'm kidding, I'm talking to my mirror. 

Well gotta go. ( Door bell rings) Yay that's Avery, I can't wait for you to meet her.