New friendships

" Thanks Charles I know that we just met but, I feel like I can tell you anything. And that means something coming from someone who only has or should I say had one friend, now I have two. " Your welcome Shelby and tonight I want you to just forget anything bad in the past and just relax and have fun. " Snowflake, you're our carriage driver? " Yes Ms. Shelby and don't worry I wont tell anyone about this, so where am I taking you two today?" " To firefly fish sir, our dear friend Shelby has never been. " Really, well please take a seat and enjoy our wonderful village as we pass by cottages, resturaunts, lakes, schools, and much more!" Wow this is amazing I can't wait to see what they have and of course be with you." Shelby, I was wondering would you like to meet me and my brother tomorrow for lunch at All hearts cafe, so that we can get to know eachother." I would love that and I'm sure Avery would too if she can come? " Of course she can bring her maybe my brother can get to know her better and they can become friends. " " We are here my fairies and human, welcome to firefly fish I will pick yall up in 1 half hour enjoy. " (both say together) thank you snowflake," "My pleasure!." 

                                                         **********************************

"Hi welcome to firefly fish how can I help you? " We need a table for two please," okay what's the name," Charles" Okay charles I will call you when your table is ready." " Man this place is nice have you ever been?" Actually my whole family comes here every tuesday because they have the family special, which is salmon, breadsticks, salads, and lennys desh. " Sounds amazing, I haven't been to a resturaunt in at least 5 years." Charles, your table is ready come this way." Here you go your server will be out soon." Man a table right next to the kitchen wonderful candles beautiful music you did amazing I love it I love it all." Hi my name is fairy lana I will be your flyer. " (Charles whispers to Shelby) " that means server." Can I get you some drinks to fly off with, " Can I please have the ocean water " and for you, " I will have the queens quarte. " I will be right back." Everything is so different here the food the drinks the flyers?" In my world flyers are either cheerleaders or a flight attendent. " (They talk and eat for the next hour then they look at each other) 

" That was amazing I could come here every week." Yep it's great that's why we love it so much." Shelby I never knew how amazing you are and creative smart, your nothing like any of the other girls here. " That may be because I'm not a fairy or mermaid or well anything from my imagination. " Your different because you have a spark that makes me realize you're not afraid to be different and believe the unbelievable say the unsaid, I love that. " Well your special too I've learned so much from you and enjoyed hearing about you, this was one of the best nights of my life." (both find each other staring into their eyes) " um that's snowflake I think our times up, " oh yeah I-I should probably get back Avery is probably wondering where I am. " 

                                          ***********************************

" Hello you two how was it, " great". " That's magical well are we taking Shelby back, " yes sir". " Alright then lets roll." Wow I've never seen so many lights and fireflies in my life, " um snowflake what area are we in?" Well Ms. Shelby we are driving through firefly cove. " Shelby I want to give you something so that you can always remember tonight." 

It's beautiful Charles Thank you, I will keep this forever

It's beautiful Charles Thank you, I will keep this forever." (Charles puts necklace on Shelby) " I want you to always remember this moment and know this feeling forever. " (move closer together smiling) " Um this is my stop yeah we don't want to keep Avery waiting." Goodbye Charles thanks for everything tonight. " Thanks for being there you made it happen" 

*********************************************

Haaaaa (walks in and smiles ahhh breathes happily) that was the best night ever, oh no I think I like Charles this can't be happening." I can't stay here forever but I can't say that we can't hang out anymore because I have a life that doesn't include fairies. " Wow imagination nice job smoothing that one out. " Shelby, you're back it's 9:30 did something go wrong at the store, " store what st- oh yes, the store where I was at yes, the line was blocked up and the makeup artist was late? " O-kay well let's go to bed also what's that, " what's what? " The necklace where did you get that? " Oh I got it from Ch-Charlie yep Charlie. " Who's Charlie oh that's Blossoms stepsister, yep step sister. " But don't ever mention her they don't like her and if you bring her name up they will get really mad. " Well anyway it's pretty but let's get to bed. " I'm so tired Marlianna came over and she helped me finish decorating my room and we had a movie night so i'm wore out. " Same here." (both lie down and go to sleep). " Maybe I'm supposed to be here and stay here. " Huhh I just need to sleep this all off. "