A whole new world

Wow, this is a nice place, Hey this is like the cabin that I stayed in at skate camp but a little bit nicer."

"

Wow this is a lot different then my room back at the mansion. I would rather live here then the mansion! Hahaha" Although I think that with a little bit of our touch that it would look great. "For sure," hey what's that noise it sounds like someone is singing??" I don't know Avery but lets go check it out maybe on the way we can pick up some things to jazz this room up". Perfect lets go."

                                                        ********************

" La la la la la, oh how I wish to be free(singing). " Umm h, h, h, loo" HII" "AHHHHH". No please don't be scared wait where are your wings and your dress!! Ahhhhhh". Ok ok ok... Everyone stop screaming what's going who what why. (takes a deep breath) who are you and how did I get here." Ok, Ok ok, welcome, to fairy falls home to the fairies. " I'm Marlianna the head ocean fairy, keep our ocean and fairy lakes friendly and free." You got here by walking through something or your sleeping. Here follow me"( I don't know about this mumbo jumbo fairy fly stuff)" I heard that". Here if you see your reflection in this magical lake then your not dreaming and someone had to sent you here by purpose. "

" Avery I see myself this is wacka, crazy bizzar, definetly scooby doo to me." That means that someone sent you here". (Avery whispers to Shelby)" What if it's your dad what if this is what he meant by "he could  just in the mirror that he saw a beautiful and brave girl who has a great future coming ahead". People just say that". " Do you know anyone named Harry Love?" Why of course he is the reason". Wait are you Shelby Winter?"NO, I am Shelby Love my Dad died and now I'm stuck with the Winter family but yes that is my Last name before he died." Your Mr. Loves daughter." How do you know my dad, wait is he here". Well it's a long story, I would love to stay and chat but I must head out to the cafe I promised my friend Blossom that I would help her at the cafe garden." I'm starving Shelby can we go pleaseeee!" Fine but only for a little bit I could use a snack". Yes we would love to come if that's okay with you Marlianna?" Of course the more the merrier come on we can take the carriage". The what now?" Snowflake Snowflake come on I need a ride" Coming ma' lady."

"This is what we're riding in "

"This is what we're riding in ". Of course how else do you get around". Umm by a c--a-c-r" y-you know what this is better than anything, I'm in." Snowflake please take us to "All hearts Cafe". "On my way now."