F O U R

Crazy Fact #4: The Longest Word You can Type With Just Your Left Hand is "Sweaterdresses"

Dove's P.O.V

"We have to get you some dresses and clothes" Darius stated, while he fed me. I was still on my knees beside him and even in this position I had never felt so cared for, it felt nice.

"I g-get more than one?" I asked surprised, my gaze on him. Would I really get to have more than one piece of clothing?

"Of course, little pet. We need to get you out of that hideous thing" He frowned down at my worn-down dress, I didn't wash it much. I only had another one and I only had it on while this one was washing, I didn't like to be around Henry with no clothes on.

"B-but I made this one" I made my voice small like I was sad. He looked at me a little shocked and a flash of guilt showed on his face but I smiled.

"I'm joking, sir" I giggled. I guess I was a good actor, this really was hideous. He narrowed his eyes at me and just smiled and kept feeding me.

We stayed in comfortable silence. I was enjoying the food very much, it was 100% better than what I had back in my village.

"D-do I get dessert still? Or is that part of my punishment?" I asked meekly. I assumed I was being punished that way since Henry sometimes did that. When I started to refuse him, he would sometimes not buy food or just enough for him and I was left hungry.

"Of course you do. I'd never punish you with food, my pretty little pet" Darius looked down a concerned look on his face. He set down the utensils and he suddenly lifted me off the floor and onto his lap.

"Did that... man, do that to you?" The disgust was clear in his voice as he asked like he couldn't fathom it.

"Y-yes, sir. Sometimes" I shrugged, it was no big deal. It's just life I guess. Darius's eyes glowed and I noticed they did that when he was mad but also when he was about to kiss me back at the village and they were the prettiest I'd ever seen.

"I love your eyes" I blurted out, a blush creeping. up my cheeks. He smirked, leaning down and grabbing my chin he placed a small kiss on my pouty lips and a small whine left my lips as he pulled back.

"Come" He commanded, patting his lap. I smiled shyly and stood up, sitting on his lap. My mouth watered at all the desserts on the table in front of us.

"Open" I obeyed and slowly opened my lips, our eyes on each other, never faltering. He lifted a small piece of one of the desserts towards my mouth and placed it on my tongue, my lips also caught his fingers, and without thinking I wrapped my lips around his fingers and slightly sucked them.

His eyes glowed at my actions and a small growl resonated from his chest. His thumb pressed lightly against my tongue making my mouth open, he moved the pad of his thumb, caressing my tongue, almost like he was inspecting my oral cavity.

"I'll have to put to good use your mouth" He smirked and took his thumb out of my mouth but caressed my bottom lip, almost like he had a visual in his mind of what putting my mouth to good use even means.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked blushing, the look he was giving me was making me nervous, my nipples hardened and tingles lingered in the lower part of my stomach, that had never happened to me. His hand left my mouth and slowly slid down my body, now resting where my average-sized breasts rested.

I didn't notice the moment I had moved and I was now sitting on his thigh, each leg to each side and I was directly in front of him. His index finger lightly touched my hard left nipple, making a jolt of tingles run all over my body. My breath hitched as I watched his hand touch me in ways no one had ever had and how my body reacted to him.