T W E L V E

Dove's POV

The castle was loud all week, with servants moving around quickly preparing for the arrival of the other kings, I was currently laying down on the floor looking at the chandelier in the ceiling in one of the big rooms this castle has that is being prepared for god knows what and Kai was laying beside me with his snout on my stomach. 

"Do you think the kings will like me?" I asked Kai and I felt him huff. 

"I mean I don't want them to think I'm annoying or something" Kai just huffed again like what I said was silly. 

"Are you friends with the other dragons?" Kai let out a growl which I'm guessing means no. 

"Omg, one of the kings has arrived!" I heard someone say and I turned to look at one of the servants telling another girl and she was smiling and excited. 

I quickly stood up and turned to look at Kai, who seemed annoyed that I disturbed him. 

"Kai! A king just arrived, I wonder which one. How do I look?" I asked as I twirled around in my blue dress, Daddy let me choose my outfit for today. 

I quickly went to look for Daddy but he was already on his way to the entrance of the castle

"Daddy" I shouted excitedly, he stopped and turned to look at me and softly smiled as his eyes landed on me. "Do you like my dress?" I asked as I twirled around. 

"I love it, pet" He placed a small kiss on top of my head. "Come, let's see who arrived" We walked outside with Kai behind us and gasped at the beautiful dragon before us, he was blue and absolutely breathtaking, and he was looking around probably uncomfortable by the new environment.

 "Come, let's see who arrived" We walked outside with Kai behind us and gasped at the beautiful dragon before us, he was blue and absolutely breathtaking, and he was looking around probably uncomfortable by the new environment

"King Adelio from the Kingdom of Saeneian" Darius said as a greeting, The king looked young, not more than eighteen years old, and his dragon was significantly smaller than Kai but scary nonetheless. 

I quickly stood in front of him. "What's your dragon's name?" I asked as I turned towards the blue dragon and stepped towards him slowly, he was probably as spoiled as Kai and liked cuddles and pets.