F I V E

Crazy Fact #5: A bolt of lightning contains enough energy to toast 100,000 slices of bread.

Dove's  P.O.V

Kai was following us, Darius was on his way to what I assume are his chambers and I was just hanging around over his shoulder. What would his punishment even entail? My mind was still hazy from what had just happened.

What had just happened would have never in a million years had crossed my mind but it was something new and different in a good way.

Kai was still observing me closely, his crimson eyes always on me, never faltering. I craned my neck to look around the halls Darius was walking in but I gave up, my neck started hurting.

I heard doors opening, really loud and heavy and I was suddenly put down on my feet. In front of me was a really big bed, almost 10 people could sleep on it. He had sofas, almost like a living room, it was really big and it was clearly meant so that Kai could also fit in here. To my left was a big bathtub, it was like a big rock and it was very pretty.

"You don't get to walk, crawl" Just as I started following after him. I blushed and slowly got on my hands and knees, I looked behind me and locked eyes with Kai, whose tail was moving around slowly, his eyes as intense as before waiting for something.

I turned my attention again to Darius and crawled between his open legs. I sat down and looked up at him, waiting. His hand caressed my chin, my cheeks and his eyes studied me like he didn't want to miss a single detail about me. His hand left my face and patted down his lap, a silent command. I stood up and just as I was about to sit down, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me over his lap, my ass in the air and just in the direction of where Kai was.

"S-sir?" I asked nervously. My hands quickly went to try and cover a little of myself but he quickly grabbed my wrist, and I stopped struggling.

"Count and thank me" Was all he said, just I felt a sting on my left cheek. I gasped shocked, what was he doing? At first, I didn't say anything, my mind blank but I felt a tug on my hair and his lips were on my ear.

"Every time you don't count, I'll start over" His harsh warning, making process was what he was saying. I quickly nodded and waited for the next one.

"One, thank you" I said just as I felt the next slap.

Slap, slap, it went on over 20 times. He alternated between left and right and some of them were delivered to the back of my thighs. I squealed and whined, it stung a lot but something else was happening to me, the feeling I had at the dining table was returning. I felt wet down there and clit throbbed as it rubbed against his harsh pants, the ones I had already grinded on.

I moan slipped past my lips and his harsh slaps stopped. He groped softly my ass, almost soothingly, making me push my hips up, meeting his hand on the way. His right hand suddenly grabbed me by the neck and lifted me, I was now sitting on his thigh and the front of my body directly in his line of view.

"You are a horny little thing" Even though I didn't know what that meant I still blushed, it felt dirty and I felt like he was degrading me and I didn't know why I liked the sound of that.

"I won't fuck you tonight, even though you'd probably beg for my cock between those pretty virgin lips" His left hand was now on my clit, pressing on it and his fingers slid down to the hole he said, him or Kai would fill.

"I won't because the moment I'm inside you I won't stop until you are full of my cum and before I pull out you'll already have my heir growing inside you" He growled out, his glowing eyes showing just how serious he was. I just gaped at him, I didn't know what to say but felt every single one of his words on my lower belly, butterflies everywhere. My hips moved on their own accord, and I wanted him to fulfill everything he just said.