S I X

Dove's  P.O.V

A warm breath that tickled me woke me up, my eyes opened only to find Kai just in front of me with his snout right on me and his crimson eyes anxiously looking at me. He growled and nudged me on the face, effectively waking me up. I giggled as Kai let out what sounded like a whine.

A yawn left my lips and I looked around and noticed Darius wasn't here, and involuntarily pouted rested in my lips. Something flashed in the corner of my eyes and my body suddenly felt really warm, quickly turning around I caught Kai with his mouth open looking like a dragon who just spit fire.  I narrowed my eyes at him, not accustomed to him playing with fire around me but he just huffed, clearly not affected even a little by my mean stare.

Noticing I was naked I quickly grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my body and started to walk towards the door to try and find Darius and just as I was walking about his chambers I felt a tug on the sheet I had on. Turning around my eyes went to the floor, Kai had the end of the sheet between his claws, but his eyes were on me. I tugged a little and his response was to tug back.

"Kai, I'm naked. Want me to run around the castle butt naked?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him once again but the only move he made was his tail slowly moving around and I knew what that meant, my clit throbbed just thinking about it. I tugged again a little harder this time and his response was exactly the same.

I tugged as hard as I could and the sheet made a shredding sound from being sliced by Kai's claws and I quickly made a run for it. Kai let out a really loud growl, it echoed on the walls and I giggled loudly, I don't even know where I was running to. I passed some paintings, servants and  I could hear Kai's loud waddling. I reached a big staircase and I ran down the stairs and ran to the right, it was another big hallway and at the end were big doors and since they were the only kind of scape near me I pushed as hard as I could and stepped in.

"HA HA, I ran faster that you" I said mockingly to Kai, and just as I was about to turn around to rub it in his face I noticed all the people now staring at me, making me freeze.

I had stepped into what looked like to be a throne room, there were chairs organized so the center of the room was free. Some of the chairs had what look like to be wealthy people and all were looking at me.

In the mere center was Darius in his throne, he looked so powerful it made my knees weak and he was staring at me amused and lifted his hand beckoning me with his finger. I was about to step towards him when I was suddenly lifted in the air making me let out a loud squeal. Kai had wrapped his tail around my body and was now waddling towards Darius.

As soon as he put me on my feet in front of Darius, Kai once again tried to remove the sheet wrapped around my body, his mouth opened, and tried to bite the sheet, pulling it.

"Kaiiii, stopppp ittt" I whined, pulling it from his sharp teeth but he just watched me and playfully kept biting my sheet and pulling on it, making me stumble. Turning my attention to Darius, he had his arm resting on the armchair of the throne and was watching our interaction amused.

"Masterrr, Kai's trying to pull the sheet off of me and I'm naked" Another whine left my lips, moving as close to Darius as I could, and seeing as this didn't impact Kai's interest in getting me naked, I grabbed the one end of the sheet tightly and climbed the big throne and sat on Darius's lap. Turning around until I was facing Kai, I stuck out my tongue at him in triumph.

Looking down my lips opened in shock at the state of the sheet, some parts were burned and others were torn apart by his sharp teeth. If it was so big so it fits Darius's bed there probably wouldn't be any more sheets left.

"Bad Kai" I scolded him, narrowing my eyes at him, showing him how I didn't like what he was trying to do but what he did next shocked the hell out of me. He went completely still directly towards me, his tail laying still as he slowly opened his mouth and smoked started to leave from his throat and I just as I heard Darius saying 'No' Kai opened his mouth even more and spit fire, and it was completely directed towards us.