S E V E N

Dove's  P.O.V

Master had requested a coat, it was made out of fur and he still didn't give me any clothes but he did wrap it around my body.

Kai was now fast asleep, he had rolled over on his back and as always demanding belly rubs and I didn't even notice when he fell asleep, I giggled. He looked cute, turning toward daddy I climbed onto his lap, covering myself with his coat, which was quite big. Darius was really big, his arms were so muscular, his six-pack was so firm and hard, and his thighs were as big as my head and so powerful, but his eyes were my favorite thing about him.

They were this beautiful yellow that captivated me the first time I met him and I loved how they glowed depending on his mood like right now he looked kind of mad, his face was expressionless but his eyes told a different story, but they also glowed when we do the... other stuff. It's like his eyes and Kai's match, the glow like they were reflecting how they felt inside but his eye glow lit brighter when he... touches me but right now as I saw his anger grow they darkened almost like the yellow became a little dull.

All my attention was on him, and a shiver went down my spine. Was it normal? How my body was reacting to watching him become this furious? I don't even know what they were saying that was making him so mad but it certainly had its effect on me.

Mmm, maybe I should make him mad someday, try and see how far I push him, I giggled imagining it, that's gonna be so much fun one day.

"What's so funny, pet?" He suddenly turned to look at me, raising his eyebrow at me, expecting my answer. It was instant the way his eyes brightened and his rage seemed to calm down.

"Nothing, Master" I shook my head and snuggled his body, my head tucked on his neck. I heard him tsk and he wrapped his arm around me, placing his hand on my back, and started to caress me. I sighed contently and closed my eyes, I think a power nap is what I needed, after what just happened, my cheeks were still red from embarrassment.

---

I felt someone kissing me all over the face, I opened my eyes to find Darius already watching me with a smile on his face and return to delivering kisses all over my face, I giggled.

"I'm going to go visit one of the villages, wanna come?" He said between kisses, and I was about to say yes when I felt his hand sneaking up and grabbed one of my nipples.

A small gasp left my lips and he pulled my erect nipple, chuckling against my ear.

"I love all the pretty little sounds you make, little pet" Darius whispered, and I whimpered when he wrapped his hand around my neck and applied pressure. I then felt as with his free hand, the tip of his index finger pressed against the space between my breasts and it moved down with a slight caress in a straight line and stopped just where my pelvis starts. My breathing hitched as just the tip of his finger caused all kinds of sensations on my body.

"You just look so perfect naked, just ready for when we want a piece of you" The word 'we' got me blushing, knowing exactly who 'we' meant.

"I'd love to take you like this to the village but I know Kai would probably try to burn me alive if I did and not that he could" Darius chuckled darkly and heard Kai growl, he definitely didn't like that idea.

I suddenly felt the familiar feeling of Kai's tail wrapping around one of my legs and the tip of it caressing my inner thighs making me squirm, remembering exactly how it feels to have his scales inside me.

"Let's get you some clothes and leave already" With the hand still wrapped around my neck, Darius lifted me off his lap and made me stand up.

"Oh, but you better prepare yourself for when we come back, cause neither Kai nor me is satisfied with last night" He pressed his front to my back and made me stand just in front of Kai.