E L E V E N

Dove's POV

"Daddy" I whined, as soon as when entered the throne room. "Tell Kai to put me down, I'm getting dizzy" My head was spinning.

"Kai" Was all Darius said and Kai lay me down at daddy's feet. I grabbed my tummy, trying to breathe without being nauseous. Kai then nudged me in my tummy with his snout and let out a slight whine and I smiled at him.

"It's okay" I caressed his snout softly. "I'm okay now" He gave this look like a puppy being yelled at and my heart clenched at his expression.

"Kai, gimme a kiss" I puckered my lips at him and watched as he opened his mouth and literally licked my whole face and gasped. "Kai" I gasped but smiled nonetheless at him, I loved when he was playful with me, he just growled softly in response and proceeded to once again placed his snout on my lap and lay down next to me.

I turned to look around and everybody suddenly disappeared. Weird. I looked up and Darius had his thighs opened and was leaning back on his throne, resting his elbow on the armrest and looking down at me.

"You know, my little pet" He leaned down until he was almost at me high on the floor and softly grabbed my neck. "You look so good at my feet, just where you belong" He smirked and I blushed at the feeling that went through my whole body at his words. My thighs clenched and I felt Kai move out of my lap.

"T-thank you, Master" I quickly said, my heart rising at the look on his face, my eyes quickly moved to that spot between his leg, and his cock was already strained against his pants, this man doesn't rest?

"That innocent look makes me hard as fuck, pet" I swallowed at the feral look he was giving me, I started feeling Kai's tail now moving around me.

"I can't wait to bury myself deep inside your perfect cunt" His grip on my neck tightened  "But not yet" He released his grip on my neck and grabbed a fistful of my hair.

"In the meantime, Kai's going to fuck you while you choke on my cock until I cum" He pulled me to my knees and quickly unbuttoned his pants and his cock slammed against his abdomen, god, his size will always impress me.

I felt Kai's tail start to wrap itself around my body until the tip slithered between my legs and played softly with my clit, like he was teasing me and Darius grabbed the back of my head and his other hand was wrapped around his cock. My mouth opened up involuntarily, I was almost drooling at the sight.

"Look at you, without even having to say so you're already hungry and ready for my cock" Darius said with amusement in his tone. I shook my head softly embarrassed by his words but he just smirk mockingly.

"Stick out your tongue" I did as I was told and Darius slapped his cock against my tongue softly but not actually filling my mouth with it and I whined out at his teasing. My hips were moving on their own as I grinned against Kai's tail desperately wanting it to be inside me.

"Kai's says you're dripping wet, pet" I just nodded and moved my head so I could wrap my lips around his length but he responded by slapping me across the face.

"Tskk, tskk, pretty pet, you know better to act without my say so" Darius shook his head. "Are you looking for a punishment?" I quickly shook my head but I felt my thighs clenched at the thought of being punished by him.

Suddenly he shoved his cock inside my mouth and harshly started thrusting and my tongue moved around his length and I sucked as much as I could when I felt Kai's tail move and when I thought he'd finally do want I so desperately wanted, my eyes widened as I looked at Darius, Kai was moving his tail moved passed my dripping hole into another one. Darius shoved my legs apart with his boots as further as they allowed, making me drop forward almost on all four if it was for his cock on my mouth.