chapter 13🌹

الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَآ إِنَّنَآ ءَامَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
Those who say, "Our Lord, indeed we have believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the punishment of the Fire,"

Today is exactly 9 months and I woke up in the morning not feeling good having a severe headache and before I know what is happening my water broke. I screamed getting worried I called mum "mama mama!!"

"What happened aneesa ta?"

"Mama zan mutu." I cried.

She held me and said "take it easy aneesa haihuwa ce."

"Muhammad yi Sauri dauko key let's take her to the hospital."

Upon reaching the hospital they took me to labour room while mum and ya muhammad stayed back waiting outside and as if the blink of an eye I gave birth to my lovely twins, bouncing and healthy girls.

I was surprised when I saw that I gave birth to two babies because the last time I scanned I saw only one.

I uttered alhamdulillah as I stare at the best gift and blessing that happened in my life.

But when I look at them again, I was shocked with the resemblance I saw.

The babies look exactly like haidar or I mean to say they are haidar's replica.

Their eyes...  even their eyes look like haidar's, it felt as though haidar is staring right back at me, ikon God.

I was cleansed and taken back to ward room and within a short period of time the room has been filled with family members including haidar's mum who were all ecstatic.

I was discharged and taken back home.

Haidar's mum brought many clothes for both me and my little fairies. Everybody congratulate me.

On thehe day of the naming ceremony, haidar's dad came and named the twins. One was named zainab which is mum's name and we call her manal while the other was named maryam which is haidar mum's name and we call her minal.

"Yaya anee bansamu makeup ba" I uttered "auzubillah. Wait if mine is done with then they will apply foundation on for you." So she was now happy.

"Salamu alykum" said haidar's mother as she was coming into my room. She was with the twins so she handed them to me she said I said I should feed them.

After my makeup was complete, I fed them and I asked noor to bring their clothes.

The clothes were coloured pink with a shade of purple, so I put it on them and haidar's mum took the twins along with her to the ceremonial place.

Noor and I later went outside also and we danced, eat and participated in everything along with my friends and family members as I wasn't the one who gave birth to two babies few days ago.

My friends brought alot of gifts for the twins which I sincerely appreciate.

Haidar's POV

I was sleeping on a Saturday morning when dad call me on the phone saying I should come fast and that he's waiting for me at home.

I quickly freshen up and grab my car keys and head to dad.

After I reached dad's house I entered his parlor with a salam.

I greeted him "daddy good afternoon" he ignored my greeting and call me "haidar!" And I I answered with "naam daddy"

"I instruct you to go and see your babies."

I scratch my head "daddy which twins?"

Dad spoke in an angry tone "twins din uwarka!! Yanzu you didn't know that fatima has given birth to twins?
Which kind of attitude did you have haidar? Are you my son kuwa? Kacanza. For God sake they are your children, if you do not go I will curse you and don't you dare call me your father ever again."

"I'm sorry dad I will go inshallah later."

I stood up and left the house and immediately I went back home I took my bath again and wore my white kaftan and spray my favorite perfume then left to fadila's house.

After I arrived at fadilas house, I called her and before she came out I start to think about my life, how everything is happening so fast "wai when did fatima give birth?" I asked no one in particular and hissed.

"Dama yaran sun mutu. Ohh I remember that's the reason why she's not going to school."

I was deep in my thoughts when fadila came out of her house and I didn't even noticed

Fadila came out she touched me and I came back from slumber .
Wow baby you look so handsome fadila spoke while she hugged me  thank you i spoked and I hugged her back and give a peck on her face.
baby se ina she spoked I daddy wants me to go and see Fatima's children she hissed

we drove to fatima's house I went out while fadila stays  inside the car .

I entered the house and knock the door that leads to the main house waiting for it to be opened and the person whom answered the door shocked me.

Next chappy inshallah
Wlh this days I was too lazy I'm sorry for late update my loves .
Don't forget I love you !

Pls vote
       Share
       Comment
And add to you library
Follow me
With love Aminatu🌹(Amina Ahmad)