chapter 4🌹

Saudat here is an update for you for your comments and encouragement
Thank u so much❤.

Sorry for the late update🙏🏻

وَأَنِ ٱسْتَغْفِرُوا۟ رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوٓا۟ إِلَيْهِ يُمَتِّعْكُم مَّتَٰعًا حَسَنًا إِلَىٰٓ أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى وَيُؤْتِ كُلَّ ذِى فَضْلٍ فَضْلَهُۥۖ وَإِن تَوَلَّوْا۟ فَإِنِّىٓ أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ كَبِيرٍ

And [saying], "Seek forgiveness of your Lord and repent to Him, [and] He will let you enjoy a good provision for a specified term and give every doer of favor his favor. But if you turn away, then indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a great Day.

I will not marry u haidar!!!

Hey readers I was just teasing you 😂is just a joke okay .

My heart begin to skip a beat, I just think when I reject him dad will be angry and I have to follow my parents wish most especially dad since he has been sacrificing many things in life just to see smile on your face 😀.

I just made up my mind and said I will marry you haidar with tears on my face. You know I am the type of girl that cries anytime at every single thing most especially this is the worst matter.
Thank you fatima "I will love you as long as the sun burns in the sky ,as long as the moon shines it's light into the dark night , until the ranging blue ocean become calm and run dry .I will love you until the end of time and sorry for what I have done to you In your school. At that time I love you and that is the only way that I will show you my love" and once again thank you so much .
I just kept quiet.
He quickly stood up and headed towards the door and waved his hands at me...bye "Ki fadawa umma na tafi".
I only nooded my head

I went straight to my room banging the door and ran to my bed crying
"yanxu I'm going to marry a stranger " another set of tears cascade down my cheeks as I recall what happened earlier.
In my life,I never thought of marrying a stranger and most especially someone I don't love, but it's all Allah's wills.
And I am not the type that like arranged marriage stuffs but Allah decided to make it like that, who am I to say no?

I checked my phone and it's already Asr so I left for the bathroom to perform ablution and after I was done, I pot on my hijab and prayed. I recited istikhara and then played my qur,a nic recitation suratul tawbah (repentance ) through my phone with the best qira,ah of sheikh abdulrrahman sudais since music is not In my agender but I hear it sometimes for fun😅.

The prophet said, "if u ever feel upset, open the Qur'an and read for a few minutes, nothing is more soothing than the speech of Allah. Haqqun😅.

Kauthar came in...yaya anee mummy tana kiranki
"toh kauthara" I call her that because I like tsokana Sosai 😅
she went out and hissed while she banged the door
I shook my head because she knows how to do rashin kunya .
Sometimes I get jealous because of the love between mum and Kauthar. Her room is even close to Kauthar's room but mum says Kauthar is her favorite because they look alike.

I quickly tied my veil and headed to mum's room
Sallama alaykum
Wa,alayku sallam Fatima I hope you have settle between you and Aliyu
"yes mum"
toh Allah ya miki albarka, she hugged me. naji baki ci abinci ba sosai and banason ulcer dinki ta tashi u know you suffer alot anee ta...
she gave me a bowl of pepper soup and rice while she fed me like a baby just to make me happy before you know it I finished my meal.

I love my mum"To me a mother is someone that gave birth to you , feeds you , bath you , sing lullabies to make you sleep. she is a human diary a counsellor, a critic, a pillar that helps you stand and above all , My mum is more than a mum she is my best friend, angel of the world . to me all this is an illustration of a mother, daydream and fantastic!!!

I went back to My room and found five missed calls from my best friend na feesa and three from yaya Husna I decided to call yaya Husna.

Me:hello yaya Husna Ina wuni
Yaya:lfy qalau anee
Me:how is Afnan and AFarah.
Yaya:alhamdulillah I called to tell you that I heard all what is happening about your marriage .
My heart skipped a beat. I don,t like the topic at all .
Yaya:please sis don't be sad this is ur fate . Just follow your parents, Allah will surely reward you.
Me:bakomai Yaya I won't disrespect them, I have already agreed
Yaya:thank you mushroom Allah y miki albarka.
Me:I faked a smile though she can't see me, and said Ameen.
Yaya: wonderful, yawwa kanwata ta Kai na
Me:thank you sweet sis
Yaya: bye farouq hubby is on his way and I did not cook bye
Me:I laughed toh masu hubby koh miji 🙈
She hissed and ends the call.

I laughed happily.
she called me and made me happy.
sister like no other I'm thankful to have a big sister like Yaya Husna she's my best secret keeper , her wardrobe is mine , she has seen the craziest side of me but still loves me,nothing can replace the beautiful bond we share, she always protect me with everything she has,we used to hate eachother at times but our love is unimaginable, she's my mushroom .

I called my besty and she picked on the second ring.
Me:hey best friend
Besty:y duniyar ne
Me:you know what? wai daddy ne zai yi min auren dole
Besty: haba dai meyafaru
Me :I narrated all what happened and told her everything because we share secrets between us .kuma I told her that I am going to marry my lecturer mallam Aliyu.
Besty: kai that arrogant man . kiyi hakuri just obey dad and mom
Me: wlh shi .toh besty nagode wai ina huda (she is her sister)
Besty: wallahi tana nan.
Me:my regards to her
Besty: I will in shall Allah. Allah y baku zaman lafiya. Kinsan yaseeer ya ce in gaisheki(her boyfriend )
Me: amin .ina amsawa. You people have stopped fighting right?
Besty: yes mun shirya he apologized to me .
Me :toh sai anjima my regards to everyone
Besty :okay bye.
We ended the call.

I chatted with my friends and at around
6pm I watched kulfi the singing star series till 7pm and then I prayed , cooked and gisted with my sisters.
I went back to my room and changed into my pajamas , pink cap , purple cardigan because the weather is too cold we are in hammatan period.
I recited my bed time du'a and slept.

Next chapter inshallah I will make it better than this😊
Who has the idea of what will happen next?let's see

Pls encourage me with your
Comments
Share
Vote
And add it to your library.

Hey I'm looking for a cover who can help me please.

Khad bash thank you😂

With love aminatu🌹
January 28th 2020