chapter 5🌹

وَأَنْذِرِ النَّاسَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِيهِمُ الْعَذَابُ فَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا رَبَّنَآ أَخِّرْنَآ إِلٰىٓ أَجَلٍ قَرِيبٍ نُّجِبْ دَعْوَتَكَ وَنَتَّبِعِ الرُّسُلَ  ۗ  أَوَلَمْ تَكُونُوٓا أَقْسَمْتُمْ مِّنْ قَبْلُ مَا لَكُمْ مِّنْ زَوَالٍ

And, [O Muhammad], warn the people
of a Day when the punishment will come to them and those who did wrong will say, "Our Lord, delay us for a short term; we will answer Your call and follow the messengers." [But it will be said], "Had you not sworn, before, that for you there would be no cessation?

Dua for protection from covid19 peademic
"O Allah! I seek refuge in you from leprosy,insanity, elephantiasis and evil diseases"🙏🏻

Stay home
Stay safe#

Hello readers who miss me ?
I'm back💃💃💃
With a lot of drama,s to tell u
Keep following me!!!!!!

Haidar's POV
I just came back from the office when I entered the house I greeted my mum "mama ina wuni."

"Lafiya qalau haidar" She replied.

I was about to enter my room and freshen up when mum called me "haidar go and take your bath and come back your dad is waiting for you in his parlor."

I just said okay because normally when dad calls me it's a business matter.

I went inside my room take my bath and prayed maghrib prayer.

When I was done I folded my mat neatly and left my room to my parents and my siblings which are yaya Nafisa, Yusra, Halima,shafa'atu,in the dining table eating.  

All my family members were around because it was a holiday.

When we finished eating dad spoke to me about my wedding with Fatima.

He sent me to Fatima's house so that we can know and understand each other only for me to be surprised when I got there.

I saw that beautiful girl which I use to disgrace in school.

Immediately I saw her I felt uncomfortable but after we've talked for a while I got to know that she is a nice girl.

I just made up my mind that I will marry her  "koh tanaso koh bataso😂.

...........................
...........................
************
*************

Fatima's POV

Today is the day that the groom's family will bring my kayan lefe.

I woke up in the morning and check the clock it's already 6am.

I overslept which means I have missed my fajr prayer.

I quickly head to the bathroom to perform ablution.

When I came out I spread my praying mat and put on my Hijab then I proceed to pray.

After I had ended my prayer I went back to sleep.

When I was sleeping I heard a knock on my door thinking it was a dream I ignored it.

Knock knock!!!! I heard it once again.

"Who the hell is this" I said in my mind while hissing.

Immediately I opened the door my eyes land on my lovely sister Yayah husna I quickly hugged her.