chapter 12🌹

قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّى ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِى فَاغْفِرْ لِى فَغَفَرَ لَهُ ۥ ٓ  ۚ  إِنَّهُ ۥ  هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

The prophet peace be upon him said, "My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, so forgive me," and He forgave him. Indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Hey guys I'm so sorry I deleted this chapter and add some due to some reasons 😊

Haidar's  POV

"Ya Allah what did I do?, ohhh".

He closed his eyes for a minute.

"ohhh wayyo is it really true that I  divorced this girl and send her home to her parents?!, What about dad, what will he do to me? ya sallam"! He exclaimed.

...........

Upon reaching home, I knocked at the door and it opened revealing ummah.

I hugged her almost immediately.

"Lafiya aneesa?, what's wrong?  where is your husband?. She asked worriedly.

I cried the more into her shoulders, then she took my hand and led  me to my room and asking me to have some sleep.

The next day I met dad and ummah in the parlor.

"Daddy ina kwana?". I greeted.

"Aneesa ta lafiya". He answered.

"What happened between you and your husband aneesa?". He asked without any further a do.

I started crying hysterically.

Dad spoke in an angry tone,
"FATIMA kinsan bansan shashanci kifadamin inaji".

I narrated all that ensued between me and haidar about the pregnancy stuff but I hid the fact that haidar has a girlfriend.(the thing that I hate dan gaskiya inada kishi😅).

Dad bowed down on his knees in front of me in a pleading manner.

"Fatima I'm very sorry, I know all these is my fault, had I not  force you into this marriage, all these wouldn't have happened. I hope you will forgive me please. He ended with what look like tears in his eyes.

I spoke quickly reaching for him.

"Daddy wallahi bakamin komai ba, it's all qadar, I've forgiven you babana.

He soon enveloped me  in a warm hug.

Dad stood up feeling sad.

"Shi yaronnan how dare he  disgrace my lovely daughter! Yar da nafiso duk cikin yayana". 

"Alhaji hakuri zakayi..." Ummah spoke for the first time.

"What type of hakuri? seyasan ya tabamin ya". Dad replied angrily.

"Fatima tashi kishiga ciki".
He spoke and I stood up ambulating to noor's room.

Dad called haidar's father on the  phone narrating to him everything that happened. Even haidar's dad was not happy in fact he's very angry at what his son did, hence apologized to my dad on his behalf.

Haidar's dad told wife about it then she called haidar on phone telling him to come home immediately.

"Mama ina kwana". He greeted his mom.

"She didn't answer his greetings instead she started confronting him.

"Yanzu haidar haka zamuyi dakai, ka wulakanta musu 'ya?".

"He started apologizing but she cut him off yelling at him to get out of her sight.

He flinched at how  his mum reacted because he never thought it was going to be this hard.

I woke up early in the morning the next day cuz I have morning lectures.

I got ready and said  goodbye to my family before  heading to school.

Entered the lecture hall, I was met with haidar teaching, my heart skipped a bit.

I didn't spare him a glance because and walked towards finding a seat.

He glanced my way and continued what he was doing. All this while, I was feeling very uncomfortable, in fact bana gane komai.

The classes was over then  I went out seeing him exchanging greetings with mallam idi my driver, in my mind I uttered  "kamar na Allah".

He looked at me irin I don't care look. "keh fatima baki iya gaisuwa ba?".

I eyed him and entered the car crying, I left home crying.

I hugged mum faking a smile because I don't want her to be seeing me this unhappy.
I know it hurts  her so much and I love my mom more than everything in this world.

"keh aneesa kinmanta ciki gareki be careful karki jiwa kanki ciwo". She spoke.

"ohhh" I replied.  We sat down  and gisted  for some time even though I was feeling weak .

I went and met Kauthar, Noor, ya muhammad(yaya Muhammad has finished his masters ).
I met them gisting.

ohh how I miss my family "Yaya muhammad yaushe kadawo?". I asked hugging him excitedly.

"Jiya kina bacci". He replied with the same enthusiasm.

"ohh ayyah". I said

"Mummy tace kin kusa haihuwa koh?". Noor asked.

"y.........e.......s". I answered hesitantly.

"I will soon have a baby koh  yayya?". Noor squeled making us all laugh.

"Toh me ciki, ya akeciki?". Yaya Muhammad spoke.

"Ohh yaya Muhammad you like teasing me, kaji wani suna wai me ciki,I don't like this nameee".  I whined.

Yaya Muhammad just laughed saying "this girl will never grow up".

"Yaya i am craving ice cream". I told him.

"okay then!, let's go have some". My Yaya answered.

About an hour later, we came back home. All along, I've been wanting to eat cake and doughnut. I don't know what has gotten over me..

And am pretty sure ummah won't allow me to bake.

Then I remembered a friend of mine who bakes stuffs like that for sale.

I quickly called and made an order to REALITY _ TASTE.

I love her yummy treats so much. We all ate together with mum, Yaya Muhammad and noori.
Dad doesn't like such sugary things.

I prayed and went back to my room thinking of how haidar deceived me.

I cried thinking of the love my family has for me. Everyone of them always  tries to make me happy no matter what.

I kept thinking about everything and nothing until sleep overtook me.

Pls vote
       Share
       Comment
And add to you library
Follow me
With love aminatu🌹(Amina Ahmad)

Thursday 15th October 2020