chapter 2🌹

خدٱلْعَفْوَ وَأْمُرْ بِٱلْعُرْفِ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ ٱلْجَٰهِلِينَ

"Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant".

End of flash back

After we finished drinking our ice_cream, I waited for mallam Idi’ my driver. He has being my driver since when I was in primary one, he drives me to school.

when I looked back, I saw my driver in the school premises with my BMW latest 2018.

Dad doesn't want me to drive, he bought a car for me and also a driver, and I know how to drive fah.

I entered my car, “mallam idi Ina wuni”(good afternoon mallam idi), ‘I greeted him‘ he is also a  Hausa man, “lfy qalau Yar baba” he calls me Yar baba because of the love between me and daddy. I say a goodbye to my friends Nafisa and kultum and drove off to my home.

Anisa p.o.v
When I reached home, I entered with sallamu alaykum, my eyes landed on my everything... Ummah!!! I shouted and hugged her grinning from ear to ear.

She hugged me back and kissed my forehead anee how was the school ?

Wallahi alhamdulillah Ummah.

Masha Allah anee she said with a smile on her face.
my mum calls me anee because it is the short form of anisa.

Anee I know you are very tired,

eh wallahi ummah.

Go and freshen up before you eat.

Toh ummah...I went upstairs to my room that’s opposite noor’s room.  She is my favorite, I always tell myself in my mind that when I get married and give birth, I will name my first daughter after noor, and I also love the surah wow!!

I entered my room and sighed happily because I’m really tired, and atmosphere of the  AC that came in contact with my body, I uttered alhamdulillah.

My room is the best and most beautiful among all the rest in this house, the colour is pink and purple and a small sized bed placed in the corner end of the room  with my teddies on it because I love them, with the dressing mirror facing the bed, a shoe rack is placed at the other end of the room, and the bed side drawers kept at each side of the bed, I keep my holy qur,an on top of them every time and a book shelf placed close to the shoe rack.

I took a shower and prayed asr prayer. After I finished praying, I recited suratul noor with my favorite sheikh abdulrahman sudais qira,ah. I prayed  for my parents, the dead ones, and also for myself to seek for Allah,s forgiveness.
After I finished reciting the holy qur’an. I fold the mat, and changed into my Hausa wears, atampha sewn into skirt and blouse and tied my hair into bun because I have a very long hair and tied the head tie into "ture kaga tsiya style"(Hausa people used to call it that). I sprayed my perfume alharamain madinah.
I went back downstairs and met dad and all the family members waiting for me at the dinning table. We started eating silently and dad decided to break the silence...

anee how was the school?

wallahi alhamdulillah daddy

Masha Allah, he turned back to noor, “noor I hope dai bakya wasa da karatu”

Yes daddy, she said grinning.

Dad spoke wait where is Zainab (Kauthar ) I spoke she has already left for school because she has an early lectures .

Dad spoke tohh ai zainab akwai son karatu ba kamar noor ba.

We all laughed

Anee you don,t like eating,I don,t know why u don’t like eating but you know you have a chronic ulcer koh? ‘dad said’ and I nodded my head in response. ‘Idan ta tashi baruwana’ disappointment was clear on his face.

Noor you like eating a lot, ‘Yaya Muhammad spoke’

wallahi yaya banaso, she pouted her mouth like a baby.

Noor ai saidai ci babu kiba ‘dad spoke and every body laughed especially Yaya Muhammad my abokin fada who kept teasing me.

Yaya bafa naso, she whined again.

Toh shikenan noori ta na dena, he laughed again.

‘You see mummy yana bata min suna Koh’
Muhammad!  ‘mommy spoke’

Toh na dena, he raised his hands faking surrender.

Dad squeezed his face and said, everybody keep quiet!
Toh daddy we all uttered and we ate in silence.

With love
Aminatuu🌹

Votes, comments and share pls