Chapter Three: My New Home

Malia's Pov

I don't remember much of what happened. 

All I remember is seeing this blurry figure with white hair and then I passed out.

All these questions running through my mind.

Who was the figure? Were they nice? Are they rude? 

Did they take me to their home or the hospital? Can I even trust them?

I felt myself regaining consciousness. 

My eyes started to open, when they were fully open all I saw was a ceiling.

I took in my surroundings and found myself in some sort of bedroom. 

It's a blue room with a little hint of pink.

Not gonna lie it's really nice and big, but not a fan of the colors.

I slowly sat up and looked around. 

Nobody was with me, but by the looks of it the figure took me to their home and took care of my injuries.

I turned to my left and saw a desk. My bag and phone was on top of the desk.

I sighed in relief, I was worried I lost my things for a moment.

'Now I just have to figure out where I am' I thought.

"Oh goodie, you're awake."

I jumped at the voice. I turned around and saw someone standing by the door.

It was a girl around my age. 

She wore a pink sweater, pink crop top, pink jeans, and white sneakers. 

Whoever she is she must like the color pink. 

She also had really pretty long white hair.

'This must be the figure I saw before passing out' I thought in realization.

"Oh....um hi" I said nervously.

"Good to know you're finally awake, I got worried you weren't going to wake up."

"Oh...sorry for scaring you, I guess" I said.

"I'm Addison, Addison Wells, and you?" Addison asked.

I looked at her and smiled weakly.

"Malia, Malia Rose" I said.

"Nice to meet you Malia, is it alright if I ask you a few questions" Addison asked.

"Oh...uh yeah, sure" I said nervously.

She smiled at me and walked over to me and sat in front of me at the edge of the bed.

"Can you tell me why you were in the middle of the street, in the middle of the night,  injured?" Addison asked.

I looked at her nervously. I don't know what I'm supposed to say. 

I doubt she'll believe me if I tell her the truth.

Hi Addison. I'm from another world called Auradon. 

I ran away from home after my ex boyfriend Ben left me for a villain kid.

I then stumbled across a portal in the woods and jumped inside it and here I am. 

That doesn't sound weird at all.

I sighed in frustration before looking at her. 

"It's a little hard to explain, considering I'm scared you won't believe me" I explained.