Chapter Nine: Werewolves Arrival

The Next Day
Malia's Pov

I woke up early the next day, I was really tired but I knew I had to get up for school.

Sighing in annoyance I got up and made my way to the bathroom. 

I took a quick shower before exiting and changing into some nice clothes.

I smiled before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. 

When I got down there Emily was already in her baby chair eating breakfast.

Addison was there as well in her cheerleading uniform.

She saw me and smiled, "hey Malia" Addison said. 

"Good morning Addy" I said, I made my way to Emily and kissed her cheek.

"How's my little princess doing?" I asked with a smile.

"She ate her breakfast, which is good, I got worried she wouldn't eat" Addison said.

"That's just how she is, she's a little picky of what she eats, just like her momma" I said with a smile.

"Then she totally is your daughter" Addison said. 

I rolled my eyes at her but smirked when Emily giggled.

"Dad is already at work and mom is getting ready" Addison said.

"That just leaves me to take Emily to Eliza's house so her mother can watch her" I said and she nodded.

"Don't forget today is the nomination, the one Bucky was talking about" Addison said and I groaned in annoyance.

"Don't remind me" I said and she giggled.

I grabbed myself an apple before walking to Emily and picking her up. 

Emily looked at me and smiled.

"Mwama" Emily said, I smiled at her and nearly cried.

"Awwww, she said her first word" Addison said with a smile.

"Yes she did, and it's me. I'm so proud of you princess" I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Well you better get going, we don't want to be late" Addison said, "sure thing, see you at school" I said.

"Obviously" Addison said, I rolled my eyes at her but nodded.

"Let's go my princess, I have to take you to your babysitter so I can get to school" I explained.

I grabbed the baby bag before waving goodbye to Addison and walking out of the house.

At Seabrook High School

"I'm telling you Eliza, Emily said mama today before I dropped her off with your mother" I smiled.

"And I believe you, I'm just mad I missed it" Eliza groaned and I giggled.