Chapter Eleven: Do It Like The Zombies Do

In Zombie Town

Malia's Pov

After I left the school Zed texted me to meet him Eliza, and Zoey in zombie town to try and get the werewolves vote.

Honestly the only reason I decided to come was to just see the wolves. They're really cool and nice when you get to know them.

I finally saw Zed and the others and we walked around, trying to find the werewolves.

I held onto Zoey's hand the entire time. We found the wolves sitting a table, Willa was reading some of the history books.

We made it to their table and smiled. The wolves looked at Zed and Eliza in annoyance, but when they saw me they smiled and I smiled back.

"Hello wolves,  allow me to introduce myself. I'm zed, zombie, football star, presidential hopeful" Zed said as he extended his hand for them.

They all looked at him weirdly. Zed laughed awkwardly and pulled his hand away. 

I giggled and he glared at me. 

I glared back and he flinched.

"When zombies first came to Seabrook we were outsiders too. Which is why you need a great president like Zed to represent you. We'd be honored if you guys joined us" Eliza explained and I nodded.

I noticed Wyatt was staring at me.

I raised my eyebrows at him but all he did was smirk and wink at me. I blushed and quickly looked away.

Eliza must've noticed because she nudged me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and hit her shoulder.

"Our pack is our pack, we don't need anyone else so..." Wynter said but was cut off by Zoey.

"Who doesn't want more friends? Underneath all that fluffy hair I bet you're a real softy" Zoey said with a smile.

'Well she ain't wrong' I thought.

"I'm a mean mean werewolf kid . I am tough and rough" Wynter said as she crouched down to her level.

'You sure about that Wynter' I thought, thinking back when I was at my locker and the wolves were there and Wynter hugged me.

"Aww you said ruff, like a sweet little puppy dog. Ruff ruff" Zoey said with a smile.

I nearly died of her cuteness.

"We are beasts of the forest. We will never be tamed" Wynter said.

Zoey scratched the back of her ear and Wynter was enjoying it. I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

Willa gave her a look and she pulled away from Zoey's hand, "sorry" Wynter said.

Willa got up from her chair and walked over to us. "We're nothing like you zombies, or even you Malia" Willa said.

"You sort of are, you're necklace is powered, right? Kinda like an organic z-band" Eliza explained and I nodded.

Willa nodded her head in approval, "you're smarter than he looks" Willa said looking at Zed.

Zed's smile changed into a frown.

"Finally, someone who understands me" I said. Willa smirked at me and I smirked back.

Zed playfully hit my shoulder and I glared at him.

"That necklace is keeping you from fully wolfing out?" Zed asked. He tried to touch it but Willa smacked his arm away.