Chapter Four: New Friends & Family Day Disaster

Malia's Pov

The next day I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Missy and Dale had to work and had left breakfast for me and Addison before leaving.

Once I finished showering I got out and changed.

I walked down stairs and made my way into the kitchen where Addison was

I sat down and ate my breakfast while making some small chat with Addison once in a while.

As soon as we were done with breakfast I was then dragged by Addison.

We left the house as she continued dragging my by the arm and honestly she was starting to hurt me just a little bit.

"Addy please stop pulling my arm" I asked her, "oh sorry, my bad" Addison said with a smile.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

I learned from Addison that this place is called Seabrook. Where everyone lives normal lives and get along.

I also learned that zombies exist in this world. Crazy, right.

Addison told me that before zombies weren't accepted and some people weren't exactly nice to them.

Then she told me that after a while humans learned to accept zombies and are all living together.

I don't understand why they don't like zombies, they're really cool.

Some people are just crazy and judgmental.

Anyways, today Addison is taking me to meet her friends and boyfriend. 

She has one human friend named Bree and her other friends are zombies, including her boyfriend.

"I told you this before, I'm taking you to meet my friends and my boyfriend" Addison said with a smile.

"Are we going to zombie town?" I asked, "yes we are" Addison said with a smile. 

"Honestly I like their town, it's different but in a good way" I said with a smile.

"Same here, I'm glad Seabrook learned to accept the zombies" Addison said with a smile.

I smiled at her as we continued walking. We finally made it to zombie town.

Addison was looking around and her eyes lit up in happiness.

I turned to where she was looking at and saw four people.

There was two zombie boys, one zombie girl, and one little zombie girl holding a puppy.

"Hey Addison."

Addison smiled before running to him and hugging him. 

'So that must be here boyfriend' I thought.