Adoption Day

Your POV
I got up to the sound of my phone ringing. I see that unspeakable posted a new video.

After watching the video, I got up and got changed. I heard on the speaker someone say "Calling all boys or girls at age 10 or under to come to the office. I repeat age 10 or under to the office." I was 10 so I made my way down to the office. "Alright youngest to oldest.", the headmistress told us. I got to the back of the line. Adoption days took FOREVER! Just because people could not decide what gender or age they wanted! And I was in the older section ALL the time. After waiting nearly an hour, it was my turn. I enter the office. I sit in the seat and see the person who wants to adopt one of us. UNSPEAKABLE WANTED TO ADOPT US! IT WAS UNSPEAKABLE! He was in one of his hoodies and I tried not to fan girl too hard!

 UNSPEAKABLE WANTED TO ADOPT US! IT WAS UNSPEAKABLE! He was in one of his hoodies and I tried not to fan girl too hard!

Truth is I was unspeakable's biggest fan. He asked me questions and I answered. Then I left and waited to see who was getting adopted. After waiting another five minutes, we were told who he was to adopt. And guess who it was! ME! I WAS JUST ADOPTED BY UNSPEAKABLE!!! I went upstairs and packed my bags. He helped me pack. I was SO excited! I couldn't wait!!!

Chapter: 1
Word Count: 241