The "Abomination"

Preston's POV
I was blazing with anger. There was soda on my floor. Ants were going to make their way into my house!!! "I didn't do it!", Bri yells at me. We were both flaming with anger. Bro, I hear someone whisper. Was it just the wind? No, it was....

It couldn't be........

Nathan?

Nathan's POV
"Nathan?", Preston asks. Oh no, he must of heard me laugh. I signal for everyone to move back. Cedric quickly hides the camera on a shelf (behind the Pringle's). He hides next to us. Preston opens the door. He didn't see us nor the camera at first. We were hidden pretty well because we were in all black and facing the other way. "Nathan?", Preston asked. I held back from laughing and so did everyone else. "Nothing in there", he told Bri. We just sat there waiting while they cleaned up. We cut the camera and just stayed. Preston and Bri walked outside to the backyard. I peeked out and saw them starting to grill something. Clear follow me, I signal with my hand. (Just by putting my hand out and pushing my hand towards the door). We turn the camera on. We exit the little pantry and make way to their bedroom (being extremely cautious). "Alright now for the next prank!", I say, still whispering. We take out the ping pong balls. "Alright Gabe, do you're thing", I tell Gabe. (In the video before the last, Gabe made a whole bunch of buckets full of stuff, in this case it would be ping pong balls). He took out a bucket and poured the ping pong balls in. He then set up the bucket so that when they enter the bedroom it would fall on them. We hide in the bathroom. We hear them enter the house from the backyard. "I'll be in our room taking a nap, okay Bri?", Preston tells Bri. "Okay!", Bri replies. Preston entered the room and all the ping pong balls fell on him. "BRIANNA ARSEMENT!!!", Preston yells. "Yes Preston", Bri replies. "Come here this second", he yells. "Okay", Bri says in a cheery voice. She comes to the room. "Yes Preston? Oh my goodness", Bri says as she realizes there was ping pong balls on the floor. "Oh my goodness is right, and I am expecting you didn't do this?", Preston asked. "No I didn't", Bri replied. I feel someone kick me. I look and see that Gabe was setting up another bucket full of ping pong balls. He finished and sat down next to me. I hear footsteps. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, goes the footsteps, they sounded like someone was stomping toward us. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, it stops. Someone opens the door. The bucket falls. The guy who opened the door was Preston. A moment of complete silence. "Nathan?".

Chapter: 9
Word Count: 482