Really? School?

A week later (March 2nd)...
"You know Y/N I think I am going to have to sign you up for school", Nathan tells me. "What! Why?!?", I yell. "Because you need to be smart", he replies. "Fine", I say deciding not to give a big fuss about it.
A hour later...
"Alright school starts tomorrow", Nathan tells me. I just nod. I haven't had the greatest experiences when it comes to school. Most times I go to a really poor private school. "And I have news", Nathan said. "I'm listening", I tell him. "You are getting private lessons", he says excitedly. I couldn't believe it! I told him about everything that happened two days ago and now he must actually be able to help me! "And it is just on math for now", he said. Yay! I was honestly having trouble in my old school when it came to having more than one class at a time. Nathan explained to me that we were going to take our time in the math and learn what I need to. Then move on to other subjects. I agreed and went upstairs. I looked at my phone and saw Nathan had posted the video, which wasn't a surprise. I watched it and couldn't stop laughing. Preston and Bri's reactions were priceless. I put my phone down and go take a shower. I get changed into pajamas and go to bed. Tomorrow will be awesome!

Chapter: 11
Word Count: 247