Disasterous

??? POV
I get a call from Nathan. I decide not to answer it. Besides I was extremely busy. I continue on with my work and eventually find myself yet again ignoring one of Nathan's calls. Why was he calling me so much? Once again, I continue with my work. After working ten more minutes, I finish. And as soon as I finished, Nathan called. I pick it up this time. "Sup", I say. "You want to come over and film?", he asked me. "Okay", I say . "Ok, see you soon", he says, and by the tone of voice you could tell he was happy. "See you", I reply. He hangs up first. I put my phone away and get back to life. What should I do today? Minecraft! That's it! Minecraft! People loved Minecraft. I turn on my monitor and start to film. "Hey, what's
up guys! It is ***** and welcome back to a brand new Minecraft video!", I say to the camera. I start to play Minecraft. I did what I normally did in my videos. Just trying to be entertaining. Lately I have been getting more hate comments. This video was like no other! I was playing with George. Nathan said that he was going to join in the middle of the video. I start to get a little worried that he wasn't going to join. UnspeakableGaming has joined the game, Minecraft announces. I almost let out of a sigh of relief, but that would be embarrassing. "Yo what's up Tu** *i***", Nathan says. "Sup, Thic boi?", George says. "George", Nathan says. "Nathan", George says. "You sure you are not talking to him?", he asks. George just stayed quiet. I say his name. I look at discord and realize he left. "I am back, I accidentally clicked of discord and no, Nathan, I was talking about you.", Moose announces. They have a little argument, but we eventually mute up and go our separate paths. I was collecting some sand, so I could smelt it into glass. Boom, I all of a sudden hear. I turn around to see that George has just blew up my glass wall (which is pretty much the whole house). I sigh. MOOSE I DON'T EVEN HAVE INSURANCE!!!!!! YOU ARE PAYING!!!, I type in the chat. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, George types. ?, Nathan writes. HE BLEW UP MY HOUSE, I type. Want me to blow up his, he replies. Want to do it together?, I ask. He typed in yes. I grabbed all my tnt and so did Nathan. We sneaked into George's house and made a contraction. We ran to Nathan's house (which wasn't blown up). George enters his house. There was a five second delay, but then...

NATHAN! A*****! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!, he types in discord

NATHAN! A*****! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!, he types in discord. Why did we do what?, Nathan asks obviously trying to be dumb. George unmutes on discord. "NATHAN I AM GOING TO BLOW UP YOUR HOUSE NOW!", George yells. "I mean it is only fair because you blew up s****'s place.", Nathan reasons with him. "FINE", George says. I was quiet the whole time. Just listening to them ramble on about destroying each other's houses.

After the video...

I pack my bags and leave a note for y friends. It is going to be a long drive.

After an hour drive to an airport that would bring ??? To Houston...

I pay the Uber. I walk into the airport and look for my gate. "10 minutes until plane from Ontario to Houston will leave.", the lady announced. I sigh. I play some games on my phone to pass time. I feel someone tape on the shoulder. I look behind me and they nodded their head toward the plane. It was departing in a minute. "Thank you!", I say. He nods and I run onto the plane. Luckily everything was fine after that. 5 hours until I see Nathan, Gabe, James and his daughter, Y/N.

5 hours later...

I pay the cab driver. "Have a good one", he says. "You too", I reply. I go to the front of Nathan's place and knock on the door. Y/N opens the door. "Hi Y/N", I say. "Hi S****", she mumbles. "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you what did you say?", I ask. "Hi Shark", she says much louder. "Hey Shark!", Nathan says. I could see him behind Y/N. "Hi Nathan", I reply.

Chapter: 15
Word Count: 740