Y/N?

I wake up. I wait for Nathan to realize I was awake. A question pooped into my mind. Why was no one wearing a mask? I sneak out of my room and over to Nathan's laptop. I look up COVID-19 Outbreak and go to pictures (images). This is what came up.

It read to keep calm and to stop the panic

It read to keep calm and to stop the panic. To wear a mask. And to stay safe.

It came up like a GIF would. But wait. Then why would the unspeakable gang not wear masks. Nathan walks in with his arms folded and a disapproving face. Following him was Gabe. Nathan unfolded his arms. I was scared. "What are you doing out of bed. You need to get more sleep!", Nathan said with not a slight hint of anger in his voice. Nathan puts his hands forward, reaching for the laptop, but instead punching Gabe in the face. OUCH!!!!!

Gabe's POV
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I decide not to show my pain. I whimper slightly. My face started to bleed. Nathan realizes he hit me and apologizes. Then he sees my face and..........................................................................................

grabs me by the arm and pulls me towards the couch. By now I was a little dazed. Nathan said "I will get a doctor, stay here", to Y/N. She nodded and Nathan left. I was used to Nathan hitting me with his arm in fact, he did it almost once every two days. But never in my life was it that bad. I wait for something to happen. My face hurts more and more. Y/N sat down next to me. She was so cute. James walks in and sees my face. He runs to the kitchen and gets an Ice pack. He comes back and gives it to me. "Thanks", I say as well as possible without getting blood in my mouth. When Nathan hit into me I bit my lip causing it to bleed. "Don't mention it", James says. James walks towards Y/N and says, "What happened". Y/N told him her side of the story (at the top, but I will type it again anyway). "So earlier, I woke up. I waited for Nathan to realize I was awake. A question popped into my mind. Why was no one wearing a mask? I snuck out of my room and went to Nathan's laptop. I looked COVID-19 Outbreak up and went to pictures (images). Nathan walked in with his arms folded and wore a disapproving face. Following him was Gabe. Nathan unfolded his arms. I was scared. "What are you doing out of bed. You need to get more sleep!", Nathan said with not a slight hint of anger in his voice. Nathan put his hands forward, reaching for the laptop, but instead punched Gabe in the face.", Y/N said. "What were you doing out of bed in the first place?", James asks. "I was looking something up", Y/N replied. James nodded his head for a minute. "You hungry?", James asked me. "Yes", I mumble, still trying not get blood in my mouth. "Okay what do you want?", he asked. I took this into thought. Eggs and bacon sounded good. "Eggs", I say. "With bacon?", he asks. I nod my head. He goes to the kitchen and starts making breakfast. Nathan enters the house with a doctor. Y/N moves out of the way. The doctor takes something out of his bag. "Close your eyes", he tells me. I close my eyes and without realizing it drift off into a deep sleep.

Nathan's POV
I come back with a doctor that I went to named Dr. McHit. We ran inside the house (which now smelled a lot like bacon). Are you ready for what I saw next? Cause I wasn't. I saw Y/N taking care of Gabe as if Gabe was her brother. She was holding an ice pack to his face. "Hi Y/N", I say. "Hi Nathan", she replies. Doctor McHit goes towards Gabe and examines his face. Dr. McHit takes something out of his bag. "Close your eyes", he says. He examines Gabe's eye and says, "Well......