Dreams

This chapter includes every main character's dream. (That is only Y/N, Nathan, James, and Gabe) Enjoy! If y'all want, then comment that y'all want their nightmares.

Y/N's dream...
I was walking in a forest. It was a beautiful day. Nathan was next to me. Gabe and James were trailing behind. A small bird flies by. The sound of insects and bugs. Alright that actually was the only gross part about this. There has to be at least 5,000,000 bugs. Not literally though. I feel someone tap me. I look to my right. Nathan realized that he had caught my attention and points to something. It was a beautiful waterfall. It didn't seem like it had a name. We watched the magnificent sight for another ten minutes before continuing to walk. We walk down the long path for a little longer. I couldn't take my eyes off the nature around me. It was everything! The tress were all around us along with cool birds, interesting plants, and all the wildlife. We kept walking like this until we were back at the island house. The sun was now disappearing by the horizon. The sunset was magnificent. The whole day was magnificent. We enter the house. Gabe immediately runs to the kitchen to make dinner. We had a really nice dinner. I go upstairs and shower. I get changed and go into bed. Today was a silent and peaceful day. A couple words that can not describe the people by my side. The Unspeakable gang.

Nathan's Dream...
"Are we ready?", I ask them. They both nod their heads. Gabe and James are always ready, my brain remarks. We go to the next part of the vlog. Where we were going to do the dangerous stuff we do. Recently, James almost killed himself. Yep, he dove into the pool and as a result, nearly banged his head on the concrete floor. Luckily he was fine, but still. Gabe picks up something that I couldn't yet see. I stand on my tippy-toes to try to get a better look. Gabe was holding a sledgehammer. I didn't yet understand why. James looks at him and sees what he was holding. James runs away to get something. He comes back a couple seconds later with a baseball in his hand. "Uh oh", I mutter. Cedric had already stopped filming. "Should I film this for behind the scenes?", he whispers in my ear. "Yes", I whisper back. He starts filming. We walk to an empty field that was right next to the filming area. Gabe and I mark out a baseball field with a stick and dirt. Gabe goes to where we marked home plate. James goes to the pitchers mound, which was made entirely out of dirt. James throws the ball and Gabe attempts to make contact. The sledgehammer miserably misses. Gabe finishes the swing. I hear a crack and look behind me. There was an actual baseball bat that seemed to just be placed down. I pick it up and hand it to Gabe. He inspects and after a couple seconds, throws it away. Why in the world did I hire theses guys?

James's dream...
I saw Gabe walk up to me. He sat down on the couch. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and point to my phone. He goes to his text messages. The latest thing I sent was only five minutes ago. It read:

Gabe, ever since I met you, I couldn't stop drooling over you. You bought out the good in me. I love you with all my heart! Will you be my boyfriend?

He puts away the phone and looks at me. His handsome face looks at mine. He had is cute, thoughtful expression on. I could tell he was thinking hard. All I could ever want was for Gabe to be my boyfriend. He looks into my eyes. He was obviously still considering it. I really hope he has a side that loves me in him as well. "Yes", he said after nodding. I hug him. Maybe a little too tight because he then remarked, "I can't breath". I let go of him and give him a large smile. He smiles back. His smile made my heart melt. He was so adorable! , my brain thought with exaggeration on "adorable". He looks at me again, but this time avoiding eye contact. "What is wrong?", I ask him. I did not want him to be upset with me already. "Oh, just wondering what Nathan would think", Gabe replies with a frown.

Gabe's Dream...
James and I stood there. It was a beautiful day. Nathan had texted us to go to his place. And that was exactly where we were. I hear the door begun to open as the handle was turned. Nathan walked in with someone behind him. He started giving the small girl a tour of the house. I just shrugged it off and started to watch television. I put on my favorite show. It was a YouTube channel named Unspeakable. Wait, now that I think of it, that guy over there looks just like me! Weird. Maybe I am him? Nah. Couldn't be possible. I mean he had the same name as me. I look at the contract I signed very fast. Apparently, I did I work for the channel named Unspeakable. I really am dumb. I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I look up. It was James. He smiled and I smiled back. "Time for lunch", he informs me. I sigh. I literally have to make three meals a day for three people. I go to the kitchen and wait for Nathan. James always wanted the same thing. Nathan walks in. He apparently had a little girl with him. "Ah, Mr. Unspeakable", I say as he walks in with a French accent. The girl looks up. The girl goes behind Nathan. That was odd. I don't remember Nathan having a daughter. Everyone was looking her way. "And Miss.-", I stops mid sentence. "What is your name?". I add "Y/N", she says. She leans into Nathan's thigh. Nathan puts a hand on her back and rubs it. I was so shocked. Nathan was actually caring for a daughter. "Well, Mr. Unspeakable and Miss. Y/N what would like?", I said in that (super realistic) French accent of mine. I shrug my shoulders. "Water burger", Nathan yells at me, almost as if I were to be a slave. I have gotten used to it luckily. "Do you want that Y/N", Nathan asks the girl. She nods. More work for me then, eh? "Alright, I will be back, with your orders.", I reply, meanwhile cutting the French Accent. I walk out of the kitchen. After grabbing my keys, I go to my car. Then it hits me. I didn't know what Y/N wanted. "Gabe!", I hear a voice like the girls say. "Gabe, it's an emergency!", the voice yells.

***************************************************************************************************************

Gabe's POV
I force myself up. I had that dream again. Y/N was standing by my bed. Her face was painted with a concerned look. "What?", I ask her. "It's Da-".

Chapter: 16
Word Count: 1240

(If you don't understand, Y/N longs for peace and quiet. Nathan just dreams about videos. James has a huge crush on Gabe. And Gabe was dreaming about the time that Nathan adopted Y/N.)