Chapter 1

Alayna POV

It was bright and sunny this early morning I could feel the heat on my cheek as the sun was shining through my window. I could hear my best friend shout from her bedroom,
"wake up Alayna we will be late on our first day back for senior year".
It's best if I introduce myself.
Hi my name is Alayna Richards and I've just turned 17 years old, I'm from California and I'm going back to my final year in Riverside Academy. I'm five foot six, I'm fair and have natural light brown hair which go up to my waist and blue green eyes. I share this 3 bedroom apartment with two of my best friend, Mia and Jason we met each other when we were in kindergarten and since then we have have stuck to one another like glue. My parents are rich and have let me move out and get an apartment but they still check on me everyday even if there on other-side of the country.

Mia knocks on the door

"Alayna are you up, because if your not then you can sleep in cold wet bed".

"Hey Mia keep your hair on I heard you the first time I'm just going to quickly get in shower and I'll meet you in the kitchen" I say

I get out of my bed and quickly make it sorry just to let you know I'm a clean freak well that's what Jason calls me. I had my clothes out yesterday night, I quickly had shower, dried  myself and got dressed in my blue top and jeans and my converse shoe. Picked up my bag and went to meet the other two musketeers in kitchen.
"Hey guys are you ready to leave I'll just pick an apple on way out"
Mia stood in same attire as mine we are lucky that we haven't got a uniform code but poor Jason has to have a jumper with our school badge on.
Mia is not happy you could tell she will just burst out so Jason answers instead
"We have been ready since 7 in the morning it's you madam that we have been waiting for but your here now so let's just go".
" Hey Mia let's go now we don't want to be late" I say but Mia just blanks me out.