Chapter 3

The week had come to an end and Jason was ecstatic to go New Orleans for the weekend. Mia and I had packed all our stuff and had to pack Jason bag as-well, the boy knew he was going but couldn't pack his bag.
"Hey Jason can you at least help us put these bags in taxi", Mia shouted from the living room,   I was walking down the stairs when Jason picked our bags; I was looking at him when I collided with glass vase and before I knew what was happening the vase had already dropped down to the ground and shattered into pieces,
I could hear Mia shout to know what had happened when she came into the hallway and saw the vase the look on her face told me that she wasn't happy "how did this happen Alayna" Mia asked "I don't know I was just walking down the stairs I didn't look and banged into it and then all these pieces; Jason watch out" Jason had just walked back and was about to step on the glass.
"Glass breaking isn't meant to be good I hope everything goes alright" Mia said, "hey don't worry it was just a glass Mia it broke, how many does Jason break throughout the day when he washes up I joked "hey I don't break anything" I looked at Mia and she had this scared look on her face, "hey don't worry nothing bad will happen".
I didn't know by saying to Mia not to worry I had to worry for myself as I had no idea what my life had in store for me.