Chapter 6

Alayna POV

I could hear the footsteps come into the room I stood still on the balconette, I could only hear my breathing, my phone was still on I just hoped Jason didn't say anything. Inside the room there were two people, " Adrian would you like us to check out if there is anyone left". I knew who was in there and my suspicion was confirmed when he spoke
"No we have took most of them out I don't think there is anyone from that kind left", so handsome guy's name is Adrian his voice was so alluring, snap out of it Alayna it doesn't matter if he's handsome or the last person on Earth I still wouldn't associate with a bloody murderer who doesn't even think for a second and just pulls the trigger.
I was standing there when all of sudden the footsteps grew closer to the window, I started to panic and moved back to cover myself,
"Adrian we found a jacket near the bar it looks to be a school jacket with a logo but I can't recognise it, and also it has this weird smell on it, doesn't belong to anyone from our pack or our guests". Oh no I knew which jacket they were talking about as Jason had bought it with him, told Jason to leave it in the hotel but no he argued at that time that he would feel cold and now he's standing behind that car without his jacket and without care where it is, and did they just smell his jacket. and what's up with the pack and stuff; your such an idiot Alayna they must be calling their gang a pack so nobody suspects them.
Everything went quiet and they started to speak in Italian, I couldn't understand what they were saying when Adrian spoke again "Luke can you smell that" " what smell", "it's strawberry and passion smell". "No Adrian I can't smell anything", Adrian was about to say something when somebody knocked on the door and asked them to come as it was urgent.
As soon as they left the room I quickly climbed back in side through the window and started to search for something that could help me down, I searched everywhere when I came across curtain drapes I quickly made that into a rope and went out on the balcony, I waited for Jason instruction, I stood still near the window so nobody could see me, when suddenly there was commotion down in the entrance, I could see Mia shouting at the guards to open up luckily she had her mask on I could see people looking out to see what was happening when a guy walked out he spoke to the guard and asked him to open the gate. I saw Jason quietly get in the car when the guard wasn't looking the gates opened up, I heard Jason speak through the phone and asked me to come down, I threw the rope over the balcony when I saw he was reversing the car backwards. I was just about to climb over when suddenly someone grabbed me.
I felt this huge electric shock run through my body, I looked up into a pair of grey eyes which held amusement, "so this is where the smell was coming from", I didn't know how to react as I was worried that I got caught when I'm supposed to be down there and how dare he says I stink when all of sudden he left my hand and pulled me towards him by my waist, thank god I had my mask on, so he couldn't tell who I was, but I could feel him sniffing my hair and neck. I got distracted and started to lean in when suddenly I heard Jason shout, I tried to push Adrian away but he had a bloody strong grip.
I had no choice but do what every other girl or woman would do, I kneed him in his family jewel, his grip came loose and he staggered back; I pushed him through the window and closed it. I moved a table in front of the window and climbed down the rope, I could feel my hands on fire as I got down I jumped on the ground and ran towards the car without my heels, as I realised that I took them off when I was getting ready to come down. The guard was rushing out and screaming for the gate to be closed, As I saw the gates closing slowly I picked up my pace and got out on nick of time. I could hear screams and shout as I got near the car but what shocked me was a howl which came from the mansion, I don't know why but it hurt me to hear that, I quickly opened the door and sat in the car. Mia sat at the back she looked pale and Jason in the driver seat, "Jason just drive quickly and don't stop, I've got a feeling that these people will follow us".