7.Monday Morning Madness

Hey, just a warning, this chapter contains a lot of colorful words and all that bad moods and attempts on suicide. All those violent things. Tell me if you're not comfortable reading these kind of things and I'll minimize it. I love you all!!!!!!!I'm rushing this because I have an appointment with the doctor today;)

"Get up lazy butt!!!!!!"

"Oh my cow!my cow!!!my ears!oh my ears!!!!!how dare you Kyle?!"

I peeled my blankets off of me and sat on my bed. I stared at Kyle.

"What are you doing here K?"

He shrugged his shoulders and paced back and forth.

"What the peck?!are you deaf?!"

He shrugged again. Urgh.

"Stop shrugging, shrugger"

(A/n that line is in Warm Bodies:) )

He shrugged. Again. Hell!!I'm done with shrugs!!!

"Fine, be like that"

I stomped and started to walk to the elevator.

"Gwen!wait!"

"Oh!you decided to talk"

He looked at me with wary eyes. He walked towards me.

"You're dad's down there."

"So?!"

I don't know what's wrong with my dad home. If anything, I'm glad that he's here. I only get to see him on holidays. Occasionally, he would come and 'check' up on me. He would send me gifts on my birthdays.

"I don't think the woman he's with is your Mom"

I didn't wait for him to talk again. I raced down the stairs and went to see the ' woman' my dad is with. I found them in the pavilion. The woman's back was facing me so I can't see who she is.

"Dad?"

They both turned to me and to say I was shocked was an understatement.

"Aunt Tasha?!"

She walked towards me and she cupped my cheeks. Tears started to show up. This cant be real, right?!

"Please don't tell your Mom."

She pleaded. Don't tell your mom my ass!!!!

"What shouldn't I tell my mom, huh?!!!that you're f*cking my

Dad?!!!"

Her hands dropped to her sides.

"Stop that, Gwendolyn "

I faced my dad.

"Oh so you're with this slut?!!!tell me Mr. Summers, did you ever love my mom or is she jut one of your fuck buddies?!!!is she the only one you ever said your vows to or there are a dozen other women?!I hate you with a passion!!!I can't believe you did this to us, I can't believe I called you my father!f*ck this f*cked up life!!!!!"

I stormed into the front porch and saw Kyle.

"Wait here"

He nodded and I climbed the stairs to my bedroom. I went to the bathroom and saw my reflection in the mirror. My eyes are filled with tears that are threatening to fall down. My face, paler than ever. My 'father' is the reason my life is like hell. I sobbed and sobbed. No one can understand me. People just come and go. They will eventually leave me for someone else better... I dropped to the floor and cried my heart out. I saw the razor at the top shelf and reached for it. No ones gonna love me.

I cut myself. Once. Twice. Thrice.

The pain is nothing compared to the feeling that you're nothing. If I'm lucky I'm gonna die this instant.

"Gwen!!!!open this damn door!!!!Gwen!!!!"

I cut myself once more before I felt the darkness eat me in whole.

I hope you enjoyed!!!