Prologue

• Dedicated to someone_stupid_enough_to_love

My Book.My Story.My Life.

But you can read it.

I've always been the kind of girl who hates socializing. I hate going to parties,attending to guests or simply talking to someone I dont really know in the first place. Pathetic right?!It's just that I grew up being alone.Literally.I had no friends.Just my books and spectacles.I never attempted to make friends at school for I know what they think of me.The Nerd.Spectacled Loony.Names that had me scarred for life. I almost lost hope in life. Until Kyle Cullen came into the 'big' picture.He changed my life.I went wherever he was.He treated me like a delicate porcelain doll. long story short,he stole my heart only to crush it the time  I am most miserable. He fell in love with another girl. Ciarra Mucbeth. He always talks about her. How perfect she was. How her scent smells like the morning rain. He is so whipped.I know.Who wants the smell of fresh morning anyways?well,he does.I dont know what to do. Should I confess to him?Or let myself be the stupid friend and just listen to his constant praises about her while I am silently crying my heart out.

I repeat.

This is my book.My story and my life. Got some problems about it?!suck it up and grew a pair.

If you're not comfortable reading stories with sappy moments,miserable make-ups,friend zones and lots and lots of tears and heartbreak..then this is not the right book for you,sadly.so dont give me rude comments about it if you dont like it.Be mature and dont act like a friggin' four year old.You've been warned...