5. The Change Begins

She be my queen
Since we were sixteen
We want the same things
We dream the same dreams
Alright

Bang! I threw my alarm across the room.

Crap!!!that was my phone.....a Nokia Lumia...

Imma get another one later.

Ding Dong...

Who could be here this early?!its only six am for duck's sake and its a frigging Saturday morning. ASDFGHJKL!!!!!

I opened my the door.

"What do you want?!"

I shouted at whoever the person is.

"Woah!!!!who messed up with your cheetos?"

"Kyle?!what the blue nachos are you doing here?!"

"I'm getting my free supply of skittles...duh?!"

"Who told you you've got some supplies of skittles in my house?!"

"Your my best friend, I'm your best-er friend. I know where you hide your secret stash of skittles,m&m's,fruit loops,Hershey's, pop tart,toblerone,mars-"

"Okay! Okay!I get it! Not because you're my 'best-er friend' means that you can have my skittles but because I'm WAY more nicer than you,I'll give you SOME of MY skittles"

I told him. He jumped up and down showing me a goofy smile. Coz I know you know....not going for one direction...he's effing crazy. Like rotten banana crazy!!!!!!

He stopped and made a halt.

"But that's not what I came for"

"What is it?!"

"You're going for a makeover!!!"

"No."

"Why?!"

He whined and I rolled my eyes..

"One,you sound like a dying whale, two,im satisfied with myself,three,I'm too lazy,four,just go back to number one will you?!"

"No!!!just come on!we're going to show the school the girl behind those disgusting glasses!!! Pwease!!!!"

It was almost romantic.. But he have to ruin it by pouting. He now have those watery eyes and pouty lips. Urgh.....

"Fine! But I'll drive your car..."

"Noooo... You'll hurt Maddy!!!"

I raised a brow at him. One for being a baby and two who's Maddy?!

"Who's Maddy?!"

"She's my car?!"

"Whatevs! I won't come to the mall or to the spa or wherevs unless you let me drive Maddy"

I told him dragging Maddy..

"Fine..."

"Yay!!!!!"

"Now go change I'll wait for you at the car"

I nodded and started to sprint towards the elevator. Have I told you we were practically loaded?! I don't think so but I'm not going for an explanation right now. The elevator dinged and I stepped into my room frantically searching for an outfit. I pulled out a sunny dress I didn't know was there until this minute obviously. I chose a nude pump and glasses going with a black chain purse to hold my phone-wait!I don't have a phone right now so the only thing it contains is my credit card and a hanky. Well,its time for a change...