8. With The Hospital Bed Remote

I know I've been out for long. Yeah it's me to blame. But here's the update. Shoutout to xxTheMurderScenexx for voting. Thanks bae!

So here I am now groaning in agony and anger. Laid on a very white hospital bed. So pure and innocent bed. Without a hint of vulgarity and shame. The room? It smells like hell. Like I know what hell smells... It just smells like those damned rugs and an anti-infectant I don't even appreciate the smell of. Flowers were placed on the small table just beside my bed . And the stupid dextrose hung above me. With no one here to watch over me. And I'm hungry. Guess I'm really alone. A loner. They know I can't pay for the hospital bills. They should've just left me there to die and rot in the bathroom. Then burn the house down because it smells like rotten Gwendolyn Summers. And I'll haunt them. All of them. Sounds like a plan. But no. I have to live my life until I have to wear dentures and walk with crutches on or a walking cane.

"Ms. Summers?"

I turned to the doorway and smiled at a woman who is dressed in a uniform for a nurse, a cap for a nurse and shoes for a nurse. I don't even know if she's really a nurse. Who knows maybe she's one of those evil disguises in cliche books that looks like a nurse but is really a bad one. Like Urggh! my imagination runs wild! How could I think that far? Those only happen to characters in books and movies. I'm not in a book or a movie, right?. Yeah, right. Thanks for your undying sarcasm.

"Ms. Summers, do you remember what happened to you?"

Of course I did. Like duh! I did not got my head hit or got car crashed. I just did some simple self- harm that's all. I only nodded. Out of respect. But I'm really tired of all these. And again, I wanna die.

"Someone left this, he says he'll be back after you woke up"

I eyed the item and knew it was Kyle. Kyle. Kyle. Where is he?

"Did he said to ring him up?"

"Yes, Ms. Do you want to call him?"

I smile, "Yes please"

She went outside. Does he really care. Yes he do care. Damn my doppelganger.

"Here it is."

She handed me a white hospital phone. Well, almost all of the things in a hospital is white. Even the doctor's hair is white. And it's balding. Don't laugh.

Corny.

I dialled Kyle's phone number that was stuck in my head. It's the ONLY phone number that is stuck in my head and I know by heart.

"This is Kyle, the Awesome. I'm out with my bestest and only friend, Gwen. Say hi, Gwen"

I heard myself say hi at the phone. I just smiled.

"Call later or you can leave a message. Is it important or it is?. Mkay, Bye!"

He said in the last with a sing song voice. I only smiled at the memory. We were watching Frozen at the time he recorded it. Getting funny and silly. Eating marshmallows and using a candle for a bonfire substitute. Having goofy selfies and all. Covering tracks from Frozen even though none of us sings well neither has a great voice. We're just like that, I guess.

"Nurse I-"

I was surprised to see the nurse's head hang on the ceiling. Nah just joking. But she wasn't there anymore. Weird? Creep? Mysterious? *clutches stomach* you're making me laugh.

Guess I don't have nothing to do here in this boring, painted white hospital room. I reached for the hospital bed remote control. Time to have some fun. I pressed the up button and it instantly rose higher. I laughed like a two year old. This like horse back riding, right?. Just asking. Don't look at me like that. I pushed other buttons more for the next forty five minutes. Forty five minutes, bae. Forty fives minutes of complete and utter boredom. I popped some mint into my mouth. Who knows maybe my prince charming will come and rescue me. Then he'll kiss me. Better ready than never.

"Oh my glob! Gwendolyn Rose Summers! What are you doing?"

And I was caught on the act puckering my lips. Uh-oh.

So maybe I have mentioned this is a late update.. Or not. I'm hooked to the Vampire Diaries....Bear with me being busy getting lazy:)PM me or comment away if you want to bug me for an update! VOMMENT!!!(but yuck! it sounds like throwing up!)