1. The Bullying Starts

• Dedicated to someone_i_cried_for

Here it is!!!!

Enjoy!

One person view!

Dear Diptwat,

I wish I could just die right now. Like right now!

The world is so cruel to me. Why would they call me those?!I haven't done anything wrong to them. I just wish that someday this suffering will end. And my knight in shining armor will come and rescue me. Well,thats it for today diptwat!the bell has rung. Must go now.

I Hate Life,
Ms. Summers

Okay,the bell rung. Let's see what my next class is.....

Oh,right!Human Anatomy. Boring. Life draining. Sweat producer. Drooling students because of boredom. Eeky breaths. Intimate conversations.

"Good morning,brats!"

There were a series of "shut up","get over it" and the most popular...*drumrolls*"suck it up,Baldhead!"

So original....

Girls snickered at the front row. The front rows were reserved for the schools sluts/queen bitch/witch/cow whatever. I don't really care about them anyway. The second rows were for the jocks. The third for the football players. The last rows??? They were occupied by the 'middlemen' and the nerds and the freaks. And this is where I belong. As Clarisse,the school's most popular slut,like to put it.

Mr. 'Bald'-win cleared his throat and began to write on the chalkboard. He seems fascinated by the chalks.

"Since today is the first day,I'll just let you draw your favorite part of the human anatomy. You may pass it before the buzzer"

Did I just forgot that this is the first day of school. Obviously.

Anyways,I'm really good at drawing. So I'm gonna be at the top on this one. Hehehe....

"What's your favorite part,Aiden?"

I heard Clarisse purred at the football player.

"Uhm,eh,I"

He was totally out of words to say.

Pathetic.

"Anyways,I know what it is.."

"W-what is it?"

Oh..well..he stuttered..so much for a football player.

"THE VAGINA!!!"

Clarisse shouted.

"Ms. Mendelev!"

Clarisse shrank back on her chair. So much for being a slut.

I snickered and she glared at me.

"So,Loony Pants,what do you prefer, a guy or a girl?!"

They all stared at me waiting for my answer.

"I--"

"Maybe she's lesbian!"

"Or she's not a virgin anymore"

"She sold herself to the devil for sex!"

"I know it!!she let herself get raped!!!"

"No!!she begged for an old man to do her!!"

As I heard those comments,tears start to roll down from my cheeks. They don't even know me! How dare they!!!

"Ohhh!!! Little froggy cried!"

Clarisse coed. If only I can slap her face.

"Ms. Mendelev!detention after class!!!"

I felt my tears blur my eyesight. She mouthed something like 'I'll get back at you"

Seeing that there is no more reason for me to dpstay there,I rushed out of the room but I can still hear the insults directed on me.

As I was running towards the comfort rooms,I bumped into someone. I instantly fell to the floor. Butt first. Ouch!!

"Are you okay?!"

I looked up to see who the stranger is.

////\\\\\\\

So that's it!tnx for reading! Loves!