Chapter 11: Longing for Love/Pinkie Promise

___________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! Hey munchkins! I have been getting a bunch of reads! I'm going to get right to the story!

Thanks for being Patient!

Love ya!

~Sam xx

___________________

-

-

-

Recap:

I manage to say two words, but they come out as a whisper and im on the verge of sobbing.

-

(A/N I am making bigger spacing so It breaks up the paragraphs, so it's not cluttered.. ;) ~Sam xx)

-

-

-

"Green Eyes?" He smiles a little. I widen my eyes.

-

-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katrina's POV

-

Shock. Pain. Memories.

Love. Hurt. Flashbacks.

-

-

-

All of these emotions flood back to me all at the same time. I can't form a simple word.

-

-

-

My face pales and I probably look like a ghost.

I can't believe it.

-

-

-

He..came back.

-

-

-

~Flashback~

I feel a cold thumb wipe my tears. I look up and see Green Eyes. I cling onto him.

-

"P-please don't leave me.." I whimper helplessly. He has tears in his eyes. My lip quivers and I shiver in the cold dim basement.

-

"I want to help you.. You don't deserve this! I--I think I.." He doesn't finish and looks away. I look up at his angelic face. I hug him even tighter.

-

We hear footsteps at the top of the stairs.

~End of Flashback~

-

-

-

I choke on a sob. I put my hand to my mouth. Tears sting on my face.

-

-

-

"Y-you came.. back." I say and go around to his side of the booth. I squeeze him. I fold my arms around him and he folds his arms around my skinny waist.

-

-

-

"I promised you, I would come back, for you." He says.