Chapter 4: Arguing/Personal Matters

Hey my lil' munchkins! Well I got bored so that's why I'm updating!! ;) Who's excited for Halloween!? Sorry off topic haha. Did everyone like Chapter 3?? I didn't really like that chapter.. Oh well. SOUP!!! On to the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Recap*

I hiss out in pain. My god that freakin hurt. Oh great here comes another sting of pain.

Liam's POV

~Next Morning~

I know I had just met Katrina, but I feel like I've known her longer. Cliche right? Right now, I'm in my room staring at the wall in deep thought. Why would she cut herself? And why was she calling herself those horrible names? She's not pretty.. She's gorgeous. She's not worthless.. She's adored. By her father. By even... Me. Do I like her? Do I? No. I do not. I-I think i.. Love her.. Yes. I do I absolutely love her. She's beautiful, amazing, funny, independent, real, and just her. Every time I think of her I get a bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach.

'Ugh, stop Liam , you'll never have her.'

I told myself numerous times but couldn't get her off my mind. 'I mean she Paul's daughter for Pete's sake! But I love her. She won't love you back Liam, stop it.' I reassured myself.

'She might'

'She won't'

'There's always a possibility? Right?'

'No, she's Paul's daughter. It's against the law.'

'What law?'

'Paul's law! Probably his number one rule! His limit.'

'I suppose your right..'

'I'm always right!'

Ugh. Am I seriously fighting with myself?

'Yes'

'Oh shut up already!'

I bury my face in my pillow in frustration. Plus, I think Zayn and Harry might fancy her..?

I decide to take a shower.

I go into the bathroom and strip out of my clothing.

(A/N Ooh La la!!!!)

I jump in the shower and spend awhile just letting the water hit me. It relaxes me. I wash myself, then my hair and rinse. After I turn off the water, I get out and wrap a towel around my waist. I look in the steamed mirror. I sigh and rub my temples.

"She won't feel the same way." I tell myself simply.

I walk out of the bathroom and look through my closet. I settle on a simple plaid shirt and jeans. I step out of my room and head for the kitchen. I see Niall at the table devouring a hoagie. I chuckle at him. "Hiya Liam" he says but it came out as 'Hiwa Wiam' I laugh at him and reply.

"Hi Nialler." He gives me a toothy smile which shows off all of the food still in his mouth. I twist my face in disgust and Niall laughs at me, once again with a great view. I shake my head and go into the cabinet. I grab a box of cereal and pour it into a bowl along with milk. I quickly open the cutlery drawer and snatch a fork. Yes, a fork. Anyway, I sit at the table and eat. I finish just as my mobile starts to buzz in my pocket. I look at the caller I.D and see it's Paul. I hit the send button and put the phone to my ear.

~Phone Conversation~

Liam: Hello?

Paul: Hey I'm going to go out a little bit, it's... personal matters.. Can you watch Katrina for me? I don't like her being home alone.

Liam: Uh, yea sure. I'll be right over!

Paul: Thank you Liam, I appreciate it. I'll be home around midnight.

Liam: Okay Paul.

~End of Conversation~

That was weird. Katrina is sixteen... So why would Paul not like her being home alone? I shrug it off and grab my keys. I go out the door but not before I say bye to Niall.

He sends back a goodbye and I'm off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry it's so short. It's just a filler chapter. COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!

~Sam xx