Chapter 9: Liam/Pains

• Dedicated to All my Munchkins who read this!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

CONGRATS ON THE EARLY UPDATE!

Hola my munchkins! I fainted at my computer because of how many reads I got!

I love you guys!

P.S KATRINA'S LIFE WILL GET BETTER, I CAN'T SPOIL IT THOUGH!

O_O who's excited for 1D Take me Home?! Omg I'm FANGIRLING now.. Eek! *Starts Daydreaming* ENJOY! You guys deserved it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Katrina's POV

Intro:

I don't care anymore. I have nothing to live for. No friends nor love. I'm just another scared & lonely girl in the cold world. Forget the one who hurt you. That's what the wise say, but I'm not that kind of person. I can't forget. I won't forget.

Pain.

I never knew one simple word could hold such power and major role in my life. It's become just another bump in the endless road. Yet, the road stops when my life does.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Ring...Ring...*

I groan and stick my hand to my forehead. I pick up my now, cracked phone, and look at the caller ID. Oh fudge nuggets... It's Dad. I click the little green send button.

~Phone Conversation~

"H-Hello?" I say.

"Oh my god, Katrina, I have been blowing up your phone! I was worried sick! Where are you?!?!" He frantically speaks.

"I- ugh I am sorry, I am--" I decide to lie.

"At the park..?" It comes out more of a question. Dad lets out a frustrated sigh. I rub my temples. I need some Tylenol, real quick.

"Okay. Are you able to walk home-- or do you need me to pick you up..? I had drove to the diner and you weren't there." He asks.

"Err... I can walk. Gonna get going, bye love you." He says love you back and hangs up.

~~

I sigh and run my hand through my knotty hair. 

I get off the bed and stretch. I make my way downstairs and walk outside.

I am welcomed with a punch from the wind. I look across the street and see.. Ugh surprise surprise, it's the same black van. I sigh and think 'Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this?' I will never know I guess.

I shrug off the fact that the creepy van is there and make my way down the chipped sidewalk. A gust of wind leaves me freezing. Stupid London weather... I drape my arms around my torso.

I approach the park where giddy and rowdy children are playing. I watch as a mom and dad push their kids on the swings. I let out a shaky breath. I remember when my life was that simple. No care in the world. Having parents that could protect you from the real world.