Chapter 6: Sluts/Rescue Me - Part 1

Hey my lil' munchkins!!! I'm so happy! I got 213 reads last time I checked.. It made my day!! Well, you deserved this new chapter, because you. Are. Awesome... Haha I'm weird.. Okay, READ MUNCHKINS!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N Caution: This chapter involves bullying and profanities... Just forewarning!!)

Katrina's POV

I hear my alarm clock blare. I groan.

"Shut. Up. You. Stupid. Clock." I command in between hits. I end up throwing my clock. It shatters into a million pieces. Oops? Um, I guess I need a new one now... Great... (Note Sarcasm and Cue the Teeth brushing!)

After I feel my teeth are clean, I use some cinnamon ice mouthwash . Ahh! It burns!!! (Cue Dramatic Music)

"I-i'm M-melting!!" I scream, quoting The Wizard of Oz. I'm so dramatic haha.

I skip out of the bathroom and head downstairs. Ugh. I have school today. FinomiNiall .. (haha 1D joke) I eat some Lucky Charms, because they're MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!!! Haha... Good times..

I run up to my bedroom closet to pick out an outfit. Hmmm.... Oh I know! I pick out a simple outfit then go take a record breaking ten minute shower. Hehe I'm a NINJA! Hyah! Wacha! (Include some ka-ra-tay moves ;) hehe)  I sigh and slip on my outfit and grab my book-bag. I try to slide down the stair railing but, of course, fail and land on my arse.

"Ow..." I grumble some 'Not-so-nice-vocabulary-words' .

(A/N Profanities)

I groan while rubbing my tush. Haha, tush. I look at the time and my eyes pop. Ahh! I'm going to miss the bus! I hurry into the kitchen, grab my coffee, kiss my dads cheek, then run out of the door and to my bus stop. I get there just in time as the yellow bus pulls up and I'm panting like a dog.

I shuffle into the crowded vehicle and go to my regular seat. I have no friends on my bus, being that I have no friends...

I hear someone whisper something. I look over and see the world's biggest slut, Riley, whispering to her 'gang' and they all exchange glances toward me. I feel myself sink into the seat more and more, until I feel like I'm buried. I hear words that make me want to just die right here, right now.

"Omg What is Katrina wearing!? She looks like a total whore! God, I feel bad for whoever loves 'that'." Riley says. I feel tears prick my blue eyes. I think about my mom... 'Im sorry mom.. I failed on being the perfect daughter you wanted..' I think. I feel someone tap my shoulder. Riley. I turn around and look at her.

"Hey Katrina! How are you? Omg I like totes love your outfit!" She exclaims in a sickly sweet voice that makes my skin crawl. I just ignore her and turn back around in my seat. I can tell she's annoyed. Her attitude changes very quickly.

"Hey! Excuse me, but I'm talking to you, slut!" I feel the cold tears start to spill. I quickly wipe them off my pale face. Thank god, we made it to school before things got worse. We all waddle off the bus in a single line, Riley behind me. We start walking on the pathway, but I decide to skip school, and turn onto a different path leading towards the woods. I had worse things to fear. I make it to the woods and start walking deeper and deeper.

I freeze when I hear a twig snap behind me. I slowly turn my head to see Riley and her gang. Oh no.

"I told you I was talking to you, whore!" Riley spat, every syllable filled with venom. I start to shake because I'm outnumbered.

One to Five. "And so now your going to pay, bitch..." She adds. My eyes widen and I back up. They come towards me. I dart farther into the woods. Not the smartest idea, I know.

I've been running for at least five minutes and I really need a break. I see a diner, park, and road up ahead. I dart towards the civilization. Come on, come on, almost ther-. I'm cut off, arms grabbing me and throwing me to the ground. I scream loud enough for someone to hear, I immediately get slapped across the face. My right cheek stings.

"Shut up bitch!" I freeze. That's what 'He' said to me before he raped me.

(A/N In reference to her kidnapper)

Memories fly through my mind, next thing I know Riley's straddling me and putting her hand over my mouth as some of her friends hold me down. One of her friends pulls out a pocket knife, and looks at Riley for approval. Riley nods with a sick smile slapped on her face.

Riley grabs the knife and slides it across my cheek. I see the crimson colored blood slide down out of my cut. I wince in pain. She gets off and whispers something to her gang then leaves. Just me and her gang now. All four girls walk towards me with evil smirks. They start to punch and kick me repeatedly. It's going to be hard covering up those bruises...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

(A/N sorry had to cut it short! ;) <3 )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Was it long enough? ;) Sorry but I had to include her school life stuff :P HER LIFE WILL GET BETTER TRUST ME

P.S For those of you who are wondering if that 'Mystery Man' was her raper or kidnapper.. You'll find out in a couple chapters or so ;)

Stay cute my lil' Munchkins!

xoxo

~Sam xx