Chapter 8: Rednecks/Memories...

• Dedicated to my wonderful readers

Hey my lil' munchkins! Well, i have been getting A LOT of reads and at one point i like screamed! Have you heard LITTLE THINGS!! Omg they are too perfect, I died when i heard it! *sigh* i will never meet them :'( But, Live while we're young, so i express my love for them in my Fan-Fictions ;)

This chapter takes place right after chapt. 7 leaves off! ENJOY my Lovely munchkins! *Muah*

P.S I WILL BE ADDING MORE CHARACTERS ;) EVENTUALLY...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Recap from Ch. 7)

I think Damion's growing on me... (A/N aww sugar snap peas!)

~*~*~
(Caution: There is a bad scene in this chapter)
~*~*~

Katrina's POV

"Hey, well, I gotta go, i'll talk to you tomorrow?" Damion asks.

"Yuppers" I say and hug him. He kisses my cheek and I blush like a mad man. He grins and leaves. I sigh. It's only been a little bit since i got off the phone with Dad. I look out of the diner window and see a group of drunks stumbling over to the diner door.

I shrug it off and take a sip of my coffee. The hot liquid burns my throat. I daze off a little bit and daydream. I am interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. I look up and see the group of drunks standing there with cheesy grins. I roll my eyes. I smell their disgusting breath, it reaks of liquor and beer. I crinkle my nose in disgust.

"Yes?" I ask them politely. The main drunk speaks up first.

"Helloooo there lil' lady, hhhooowww bout we buy you a drink" He slurs with a country accent. I shake my head.

"No thank you. We're in a diner, not the bar." I say. He looks disappointed.

"Ohhh, i seee you just wanna have a lil bit of funnn?? How bout we go out backk..?" He says. I gasp. Who do these rednecks think they are? Perves... I shake my head once more. He wears the look of anger.

"C'monnn we gonna go have some funnn, Jack, Jay, l-let's goo out back" He slurs as he grips my arm with a forceful hold. I yelp out in pain.

"L-let me go" I say. I'm truly scared now. His grip on my arm hurts, and i know its going to leave a bruise. Jack and Jay laugh. No way in hell am i going with these sicko's. I get up and knee him where the sun doesn't shine and dart out the door. I look back and see that the rednecks are hot on my trail. I run faster and end up in an alleyway. Crap, crap, crap. Why the hell does this crap keep happening to me!? I'm trapped and cornered. They close in on me. My breathing becomes heavier as they come closer.

"Anthony, we got er' cornered now" Jack laughs.

Anthony comes closer and grabs my arm, but with more force. I cry out in pain. He throws me to the ground. My head hits the cement and my vision becomes blurry. I see red. I touch my head, then look at my hand. I'm bleeding. That's not good. Anthony nods his head in my direction. Jack and Jay kneel next to me and start to strip me down. I scream. I get a free punch in the face. I'm laying on the cold floor, left in my bra and panties, the rainy weather of London, leaves my body frozen. It's pouring rain.

"We'll all t-take turns, mmkay?" Anthony asks Jack and Jay. They nod in response. My eyes widen as he start to undo his belt and jeans. He hands the belt to Jack, and he wears a evil smirk. He's not gonna--. I get cut off by the belt whipping my stomach. I scream out in pain. Holy mother-fudger that hurt! They keep whipping me with the black leather belt. I scream and sob in agonizing pain. Then, Anthony slides my panties down and gets ready to have his way with me. I shut my eyes tightly and wait for the pain to come. I hear a door burst open.