Chapter 12: What Now

Hello, my munchkins!

I have missed you all so so much.

It's been years now and my life is finally getting better. I was scrolling through wattpad and I've been editing my previous chapters and I'm gonna finally update. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also, I just posted a werewolf romance called "Ambersky Eyed" if you could check it out that would be awesome!

Love you all!

* Leave comments/vote if you want more! *

~Sam xx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Niall's P.O.V

-
-
-

I hear a crash and jolt up in the bed. Next to me, Katrina screams and looks up at me.

"What the hell was that?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders.

-

I look over to see that the window is broken and there's glass on her bedroom floor. I investigate and look closer. There's a rock with a note strapped onto it. Eyeing it curiously, i pick it up.

-

-

Katrina's eyes widen and look at me nervously. I unwrap the note from the rock and unfold it.

I gasp when I read it. I look at Katrina and furrow my eyebrows.

-
-
-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katrina's POV

-
-
-

Niall reads the note and gasps. He furrows his eyebrows at me. Niall looks at the note and races out of the door. "Wait Niall! Stop!" I yell to the Irish boy.

(A/N Leave comments here on what you think the note says!)

-

-

I ran to the window and see a person in a black hoodie, running away. I sigh and look down. There's glass on the ground.

I realize I rested my hand on the window sill and got tiny shimmering shards of glass stuck in the palm of my hand. I wince at the crimson blood.

'You're such a screw up, Katrina.' I tell myself this over and over again. I run dowstairs and look for the irish boy. A thought comes across me, 'Kitchen.'

-

-

I race to the kitchen to hear gasps. Uh oh. I go through the door and see Niall showing the note to the boys.

-

(A/N **Not including Paul**)

-

'C'mon... think of an explanation, and quick' I tell myself. I gulp and bite my lip hard as Niall passes the note to everyone. I don't even know what it says. But, i have a gut feeling that it's pretty bad. Mental sigh. I feel all eyes on me. Hah not the first time.

I frown and go over to the sink. I stare at my bloody hand and bite my lip, turning on the cold water. Running my cut palm under the flowing faucet. I groan in pain. I guess the boys were too busy to notice but i had a bit of blood on my shirt. I groan unhappily. Ugh, I like this shirt!

-

-

Oh well. I look at all of them, reading it over again. I look at my shuffling feet. Well... I might as well wait.