Chapter 10: Surprised to see me?/You've got mail.

Sorry i have not updated in a while... Heres a cookie, Forgive me? No? Okay... Heres a fluffy Unicorn, Forgive me now? Yay! Okie Dokie well here is a drama filled chapter for you!

Love you my munchkins!

P.S I did half on my cracked ipod screen and the other half on my computer ;)

~Sam xx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Katrina's POV

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Intro:

I ran. As fast as I could. But, my feet decided to disagree with my mind, that was screaming for help.

"We will find you, don't you worry, you're not safe anymore darlin'!" They yelled.

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out in the damp alleyway.

I heard people talking and sirens. I open my eyes to see blue and red lights. I look up and see officers and paramedics scrambling to get the gurney out of the truck. I'm saved, i think. My eyelids turn heavy and they close to the sounds of my saviors.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sigh as the boys fight over which movie we should watch. They have been at it for over an hour. Well, only Harry, Louis, and Niall are fighting. Zayn and Liam have been very quiet.. Hmm. They have been awfully quiet recently since this morning when Liam and I walked downstairs together. I run a hand through my hair.

"I wanna watch Superman!" Louis yells. The other two boys scream out no's and they're movie choices. Zayn sighs heavily and walks to the kitchen.

I furrow my eyebrows and follow him curiously. Liam looks at me and I say that I'm just going to check on him, he nods in reply. I walk into the kitchen to find Zayn hunched at the sink. I tilt my head. I tiptoe behind him. I hug him from behind and nuzzle my head into his back. I'm shorter than all of the boys including dad. And the top of my head just reaches Zayn's shoulder blade.

We stay like that for a while. Just a comfortable silence between us.

"Who did that to you..?" Zayn asks. I sigh and unravel my arms from him. I walk across the kitchen and lean up against the counter.

"It's -- complicated..." I say.

"Please tell me.. Maybe I can help..?" He offers.

"You just don't get it! You can't help! No one can..." I whisper the last part. I'm scared. I truly am scared of Riley. I am scared of what she will do to me if I try to get help or tell anyone. Zayn stays silent. I whimper in frustration. I put my head in my hands.

-

I don't know what to do anymore. I feel so... unwanted in this world. I feel used and worn out. No one besides my own father knows about my past. So I have locked myself away from people.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see Zayn studying me, looking into my scared and worried soul. I look away quickly. I see a tear glide its way down my face. Why am I crying you ask? Because I just don't know what to do anymore, I feel... lonely. Heck, I can't even watch kidnapping movies without getting horrible flashbacks! I wipe my tears and laugh at how my life has become such a mess.