Chapter 36

Cao cao: "You can call me Cao cao, I'm a descendant of Cao cao of the three kingdoms. Not to brag."

Cherri::"Laaaaame."

Y/n: "Now now Cherri dear, it is impolite to make fun of someone's heritage... Even though it is just as impolite to attack someone without giving the introduction first."

Kuno: "Are you the monsters that kidnapped my mother?! Just what do you plan to do with her?!"

Cao cao: "If you must know, we plan to use your mother for a fun little experiment. But first i want to give a proper hello to General Azazel and the red Dragon Emperor., And maybe exchange a few blows."

Azazel: "Well that's an odd greeting."

Seeing as there was no mention of Y/n the Radio Demon, he speculated that he simply wasn't on their radar yet. And seeing as they were technically in an alternative dimensions, Y/n could really let loose if he wanted to.

Y/n: "You know, we only really have business with the Fox leader, so you probably better return her..."

Cao cao: "You're welcome to try and take her."

Suddenly from the ground, dozens of creatures rose, after a kid named leonardo pointed his hands to the ground.

Y/n: "Annihilation Maker, and creating anti devil monsters too...isn't that cute."

Azazel: "To think the power to destroy the world is in your factions hands, unbelievable..."

To demonstrate, one of the monsters shot a concentrated beam of light past the group into the mountains behind them.

Y/n: "Well you know what...loonie, Cherri, let loose. "

Loona released her claws and ran at the creatures at all 4, while Cherri gained a malicious grin and prepared her bombs for the humans and monsters alike. Issei surprisingly took the role of the leader and send out orders to get everyone in the Gremory Peerge. Have kiba make light-eating swords while taking care of the monsters. Have Irina attack from above and give support.

Y/n: "Color me impressed, the kid can throw out orders like his master. Hahaha!"

Azazel personally took on Cao cao with his artificial balance beaker thanks to fafnir. And as three girls attacked drin the back end, issei was about to use his perverted combo Attack....which was quickly interrupted by a knock on his head by the Radio Demon.

Issei: "Oow! What was that for?! They are the enemy!!"

Y/n: "That doesn't matter. If i ever have to witness your disrespect against the femal sex again i promise you I will have your head on a plate for my next meal."

A shiver ran down everyone in hearing range, as y/n walked closer to the girls.

Y/n: "Alright ladies, that's as far as you'll go...I'll have to politely ask you to leave so i mustn't Resort to violence."

But it appeard that the girls were dead set on attacking anyway. With a big sigh, the radio demon snapped his fingers and three shadow arms lifted the girls into the air and threw them into the water below.

Y/n: "Hopefully you can swim! Hahaha!"

From the smoke of the digging against the monster stepped another human into view. One in a robe, similar to a certain freed.

Siegfried: "So it is true. He who respects the inferior sex with the power of a demon king...the Radio demon has associated himself with the Gremory house."

Y/n: "Inferior sex? Nonono, they simply deserve to be treated with respect. Being women doesn't make them inferior."

Xenovia: "I know you, you're a known devil purger. Chaos edge Sieg."

Issei: "ohh...great..another exorcist douche.."

Siegfried: "Im flattered that you know me, but i think introductions have gone on for long enough.

He was immediately attacked from behind by kiba, but drawing a demon blade he easily blocked it. Xenovia attacked next, but he drew another sword to block her attack. Irina came in from above and surprisingly a third arm with another sword blocked that attack.

Y/n: "Twice critical.... The things i could do with 4 or more arms...hehehaha! Goodness, i feel like I'm turning into a sacred heart collector like Azazel..."

As explosions all around started to happen, suddenly Cao Cao landed on the bridge next to issei and the rest. He revealed to issei that his ability to gather people and lead then would make him the most dangerous red dragon emperor.
And after a question from Azazel, be even revealed the motivation behind the Hero Faction. Simply to test themselves against the supernatural as simple humans. The talk was ultimately interrupted by a giant creature emerging from the waters near the bridge.

Y/n: "Interesting... Shouldn't this creature be sealed away in the dimensional gap?"

Next to the creature, a magic Circle opened, and a little blond witch on a broom came flying out next to the group.

LeFay "Hey what's up, I'm Le Fay pendragon, I'm on valis team. He was like, give them this message so here it goes.... I warned you not to get in my way. So now, you're in trouble!"

The giant creature smashed it's arms onto the bridge where Cao cao was standing, wreaking the bridge in the process.

While everyone was trying not to fall, the radio demon and his companions were standing safe and sound on the part that was still intact when suddenly Le Fay came flying in.

LeFay: "I...i read so much about you and the things you've done during the Great war mister Radio Demon."

Y/n: "Oh? Is that so my dear?"

LeFay: "It ..it would be my honor to shake your hand mister!"

Y/n: "Hahaha! Oh who am I to denie the request of such an adorable little witch."

He bowed and shook the hand of the little witch when her golem.was suddenly destroyed by Cao Cao's spear and she quickly booked it in its direction.
Looking past The Hero brigade, y/n noticed someone closing in on them.

Y/n: "Oh no...girls hold on."

Cherri and Loona shrugged and just held onto the Radio Demon who quickly teleported the three of them high into the air.

Loona: "Smiles, why are we up here?"

Y/n: "A pissed off and drunken Valkyrie, that's why."

As Quickly as Rossweisses wall of destructive norse magic activated, it vanished shortly after. But before soso and his group disappeared, he gave everyone a warning that tonight they utilize everything kyoto has to offer. And that they might find Yasaka... Just before the secondary dimension vanished, everyone was back on the bridge as everything around them turned back to normal...

Kuno: "Mother please, hang in there..."

As the Gremory and sitri peerges were sitting in a little meeting, they pondered why the chi of kyoto was all redirected toward nijo Castle. When a certain demon popped into the room.

Y/n: "Isn't it obvious?"

Azazel: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "The reason all the energy is being transfered to the castle, the reason why they kidnapped Yasaka. And then the notice behind the Hero Faction...it's simple really."

Azazel: "Well? Then spit it out."

Y/n: "Hahaha! They want to open a rift between dimensions to draw out Great red and fight him here in the human world."

-----------------------

A/n

Alright, another chapter done. Hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave me your thoughts...
Anyway

Stay tuuuned