Chapter 41

With Raynare resurrected, she first told the Group her story. Most notably the incident with Asia, trying to steal her sacred gear, and pretending to date issei to inevitably kill him and take him out of the equation which greatly backfired after Rias made him her pawn, to where Raynare and her 2 other fallen angels shortly after fell victim to said dragon emperor in the church where Y/n Found her feathers.

Y/n: "So my dear, do you regret having made these choices? Killing Issei against the will of Azazel instead of simply watching him? Trying to steal the nuns sacred gear for your own selfish benefits?"

Raynare still sat on the ground, her wings now hugged herself, her head on her knees, she looked so vulnerable.

Raynare: "Yes...yes i regret everything...i was blinded by my own thirst for power...to the point i saw everyone and everything just as steppingstones..."

She was starting to cry by now, and Y/n, being the Man he is, knows when someone is truthful or not, and she did regret her actions. He chuckled and walked over to her, bend down a held out a hand.

Y/n: "Take my hand my dear. And together we shall see to it that you can be at peace. And maybe, just maybe, by the end of it all, you will have white wings once again."

She was hesitant, naturally. She looked up and him, his eyes piercing into her soul. But hmshe eventually took his hand and he helped her up.

Y/n: "It should be simple to put you at ease Raynare dear... we simply need to have you, wholeheartedly apologize to the ones you've hurt so very much."

Raynare: "W-wait, you want me to-"

Y/n: "Apologize to Issei and The Nun Asia. Yes indeedy. But don't worry about them killing you again. They will not touch you until they hear you out. I promise you that much."

Raynare eventually agreed to apologize if y/n protected her. The other girls were definitely surprised to see The Radio Demon so sincere about helping her finding peach with herself. But when they remember it's because of something he promised Charlie, it made sense.

However, they would go for their apology not right away. Instead they wait till a few days before the Rating game. Until then, Y/n and his little group decided to have Raynare work as a maid for the few occupied Rooms in the Hotel. She didn't like the idea at first, but she quickly accepted it and eventually didn't even mind anymore. Most of her duties were to clean up the room a bit when the others were out. The girls even prepared a Maid uniform for her:

Definitely a contrast to the cloth she was resurrected with, but not to her displeasure

Eventually, the day cane the group minus ilia decide it was time to reveal Raynare to the world once more. And so, with a magic circle, the trio, Of Loona, Y/n and cherri teleported to the ORC as envoys.
Once they arrived, they saw that practically every member was present.