Chapter 19

Third p.o.v.

After the whole debacle with the Two Dragon Emperor's and the reveal of the Khaos Brigade, Summer Break was rapidly approaching. Even if Y/n actually enjoyed giving history lessons, he was glad to get some free time of it. He was just about to leave for School, when he was stopped by two individuals.

Cherri: "Yo Smiles, weeee got a question for ya."

Y/n: "Oh? And what would that be my Dear?"

Loona: "Can you manipulate the School to make them think we're new students?"

His brow raised itself as he smiles at them with a questioning look.

Y/n: "Ohohoh, why in the world would you want to join the school? If I remember correctly, before your death you just finished school Cherri dear. "

Cherri: "Yes, but it gets lonely and boring here ya smiles. So pleeeeease, I can even turn back into my human form."

A red/pink Aura surrounded the explosive loving devil which soon faded, revealing a Girl that didn't look to different from her usual look, but just enough to make her look human.

(Imagine though she has an Eye Patch seeing as her demon form is a cyclops)

Cherri: "See? I'd fit right in."

The Radio Demon shook his head in defeat. Knowing these two, they won't let him leave until he says yes. First he nodded towards Cherri who was jumping from joy. Then came Loona the Hellhound.

Y/n: "However we have to do something about your Wolf like appearance darling."

Loona: "I was born a Hellhound. I don't have a human form."

Y/n: "You have me to take care of that."

With a snap of his fingers, Loona was covered by a grey cloud. Once the cloud had disappeared, A human Loona stood in front of the two. Cherri couldn't close her mouth as loona moved to a Mirror.

 Cherri couldn't close her mouth as loona moved to a Mirror

Loona: "Well... That will do I think. Thanks Smiles"

Y/n: " Alright! Let's get to school!"

During their walk, Y/n was amused how Fascinating Cherri Bomb was by Loona's human looks. Telling her she never realized how big her Bust actually was thanks to all the usual fur, touching her in all the inappropriate places while Loona desperately tried to get the explosive fanatic to stop.