Chapter 23

Third p.o.v.

Currently outside of the Gremory Mansion Loona and the Radio Demon were standing across from kuroka and Biko, two members of the Khaos Brigade, while a Norse God was attacking the main meeting area.

Y/n: "Loona dear, I know you like cats, but I hope your fine with playing with the monkey boy for a bit."

Loona simply shrugged her shoulders, and let out her claws while fletching her teeth.

Loona: "Sure think Smiles, In the end, it doesn't even matter. Prey is prey."

Without hesitation, Loona charged forward at the supposed monkey king and send him into a tree with her hand. Y/n simply laughed as kuroka watched in shock.

Y/n: "Hahaha! Talk about a Hellhounds temper. Now then. Seeing as I feel generous, ladies first."

With a mocking bow, y/n waited for Kuroka to attack. She did take him up on that offer by sending a ball full of her magical power. Without the slightest movement, the ball directly hit y/n, turning him to dust. Kuroka smiled at her supposed victory.

Kuroka: "To think Ophis tried recruiting you herself. One attack and you're-"

Y/n: "I'm what darling?"

With a shiver down her spine, kuroka turned around and was now face to face with the Radio Demon. Quickly she tried jumping away, but y/n arm extended past the normality, and grabbed her by the ankle.

Y/n: "Did you really think I wouldn't have a few tricks up my sleeves dear? You should be punished for underestimating me so much."

With a quick motion, he pulled his arm towards the ground, and full force smashed kuroka into it, causing her to bounce of the ground due to the impact.
She didn't have time to react as a blast of red energy from Y/n cane hit her in the stomach, robbing her of the air in her lungs as she crashed into a tree.

While he was walking over to her, Biko flew by on his cloud, while being chased by a, on all fours, running loona.

Y/n: "Hahaha, enjoying your playtime dear?"

Loona: "It's way more fun than training that other cat, that's for sure!"

Y/n little distraction by Loona was enough for Kuroka to fire a Volley her magic attacks at the Radio Demon.

Trough his smile and eyes, one could see he anticipated something like this.

Y/n: "Let's try something... different.
Aspect of the Devil: giant arm of the demon!"

His right arm quickly changed to a black-ish color as it grew massive muscle structure and increased in size drastically. Without moving his body, his arm extended and his fist collided with kurokas chi attacks, leaving little to no damage on the fist. Y/n's fist didn't stop however, as it continued to travel towards Kuroka who, in a desperate attempt, put up a small barrier to protect herself. Sadly to no avail.
The fist broke the barrier easily, and hit kuroka directly, sending her back trough a few trees, as the arm returned to y/n in its original state.