Chapter 13

Third p.o.v.

Y/n: "Yes, it was I who ended the existence of God along with the 4 great devil king's Hahaha!"

Everyone apart from Kokabiel looked at y/n in complete and utter shock. The one who helped Rias become free from her forced marriage, is the one who killed God himself and the great Satans. Xenovia looked devestated as she and Asia sat on their Knees.

Y/n: "I did it however, only to secure a better tomorrow." (I hope someone gets that reference)

Xenovia: "How could killing God, give us a better tomorrow!! Answer me!"

Y/n sighed, knowing he owes them an answer to his cryptic way of speaking. Putting his back towards Kokabiel, he gave his full attention towards The Gremory peerge.

Y/n: "The fallen Angels pulled out of the waras soon as I entered the fight, knowing that they would loose just as many soldiers as the others, that's why they have the highest number amongst the three factions. The Angels and devil's however, continued their.... Idiotic battles. Even if I was a killer in my mortal life, I knew if the fight continued, to many humans would have been killed as bystanders. So, how does one stop a war?"

A short pause followed as the radio Demon looked between the confused looking devil's.

Y/n: "It's relatively simple really."

With the swift motion of his microphone holding hand, everyone looked confused, that was until the body of Kokabiel landed behind Y/n while his head landed in his now open hand, shocking the ones present once more.

Y/n: "You cut off the snakes head, but the body will still move for a while until it also stops every action. God and the 4 devil king's were the heads, while their army's were the body. Do you see where I'm going with this dear children?"

As he looked throughout the devil's and believers, no one uttered a single word. Until the devil king's sister spoke.

Rias: "So... What you're saying, is that if you wouldn't have killed the heads of both factions....

Y/n: "The war would have never stopped, devil's and angels would have become nearly extincted, and humanity might have been caught in the crossfire...."

He walked towards the group, but stopped as soon as he heard someone land behind him.

Y/n: "Hahaha, has the white Dragon emperor finally decided to show up?"

???: "I was supposed to bring Kokabiel in, but it seems I've come A bit to late."

The Radio Demon turned around, and thew the White dragon emperor the head of the war maniac.

Y/n: "There you go, that's all the prove you need."

With a scoff, he was about to fly away once more, until Issei's hand spoke.

Ddraig: " Are you just going to ignore me, while one?"

Albion: "You're still alive red one?"

Ddraig: "I was wondering when we would meet again."

Albion: "As have I. We are still destined to fight. It is inevitable. Let's meet again soon Ddraig."

Ddraig: "Yes, let's Albion."

With that he vanished in a bright light, leaving the devil's to themselves.

Y/n: "And this is the same reason I killed you both. Your stupid fight is getting you two nowhere Ddraig."

Ddraig: "you wouldn't understand a dragons pride Radio Demon."

Y/n: "Pride? Is it because of the right to mate with a female your Fighting?"

Ddraig: "....."

Y/n: "Hahahaha! Oh this is hilarious! Hey xenovia!"

Xenovia, who finally collected herself and was now standing again, turned to The Radio Demon, still with hatred in her Eyes.

Xenovia: "What do you want?"

Y/n: "Think about what I said, and Remember. It was all for a better tomorrow."

Xenovia: "Answer me one question Radio Demon. Who is receiving our prayers if God is no more."

Y/n: "I must give Michael credit. He's upholding the System extremely well."

He one again turned and walked past the devil's this time, trough the school building.

Rias: "Y/n...thanks for the help. I mean it."

Y/n: "Compared to God and the Satan's he was but a amateur hahaha!"

Using his magic circle, he appeard in his home again to see Cheeri bomb already asleep in their shared bed. He himself sat down in the living room for a bit. He spotted an old old photo from his... peaceful time in the underworld. Before the war and all the deaths. His usual arrogant and cocky grin didn't leave his face, however, this time, if wasn't cocky or Arrogant. It was a sad smile. Loona soon sat down next to the usually very upbeat Y/n, and put her head on his shoulder, while he put the arm she leaned on around her.

Y/n: "Sigh... He just had to bring that time up again huh..."

Loona: "It still hurts I know, but Cherri and I will always be there for you smiles. Don't forget that."

Y/n: "haha, and I'm very great full for that little Hellpuppy. But sometimes I wonder, if only I was a bit faster, she might not have been caught in the crossfire..."

Loona: "Don't think to much about what could have been, think about the future, it's what she would have wanted. So come on. Let's hit the bed before Cherri claims it as her own and we have to take the couch."

His smile because bigger and brighter than before while he ruffled the Hellhounds hair, causing her to pretend like she didn't like it.

Y/n: "You know just what to say to brighten my mood Hellpuppy."

Loona: " Stop calling me that!"

Despite her trying to pretend that she didn't like the name, her happily wagging tail said otherwise as she move up the stairs. Y/n shook his head, and gave the photo one last look before setting it down on the table again.

Y/n: "I really miss you...

Y/n: "My sweet Charlotte

Y/n: "My sweet Charlotte..."

———————————————————————

A/n

Well that sure took a turn in the end huh? Even hurts myself to write. Anyway let me know what you though about it