Chapter 21

Third p.o.v.

Shortly after Y/n finished his food, he stood up from his chair while most of the rest was still eating their food.

Rias: "Y/n? Where are you going?"

Y/n: "To see how my land is coming along of course. I won't be long, ta ta!"

Instantly, The Radio Demon vanished via a Magic Circle, and reappeared in front of an all to familiar Hotel. However, said hotel wasn't run down anymore, rather like it was just constructed and up from grab.around the Hotel, which was the center point of his Land, Multiple smaller and more basic houses were standing skattered while around the whole land under his control was surrounded by a rather large wall. The Radio Demon however only focused on the centerpieces of his estate.

Y/n: "Beautiful... Is that how you always imagined it to look Charlie?"

Walking inside it, the usually run down entrance hall which was covered in webs, was now like candy to the Eye. Of course it all was kept like it was in the original Hotel, just cleaned up and polished.
After quickly inspecting the Rooms to see they are all 1 to 1 replicas of the Original as well, the Radio Demon let out a happy and satisfied sigh.

Y/n: "This will keep your spirit alive, no matter how much time passes."

Continuing to admire the Hotel and every detail he remembered while reconstructing it, he soon felt a strong presents watching him.

Y/n: "Hahaha, not even a Day in hell, and already being annoyed by the oh powerful dragon God Loli. What do you want Ophis?"

From the shadow next to the front Desk stepped the infinite Dragon God into view of the Radio Demon.

Ophis: "Perceptive as always aren't you Y/n? Nice Job with the hotel as well, makes me wanna move in."

Y/n: "I have a no Dragon policy my dear. So what is it you want? I'm a busy man you know."

Ophis: "Simple. I want you to join the Khaos Brigade."

Y/n: "I'm here for entertainment only, not some world domination BS."

Quickly Ophis vanished from sight and reappeared sitting on top of a bookshelf. Y/n head turned 180°, not letting her out of his watchful gaze.

Ophis: "Oh but we aren't after world domination you see. My only goal it to get great red out of the dimensional gap to reclaim it as my home."

Y/n: "You know how I operate. Now if you don't have anything else to say, I suggest you leave. The kids are training for almost a month, and I want to enjoy the peace while it lasts. I View it as a commercial break from my entertainment."

Y/n was heading to the door to open it, symbolic Ophis to leave. She jumped down from the bookshelf, but her next line ticked him off.

Ophis: "I could bring her back you know."

His antlers grew slightly in size, his fingers turned to sharp claws, and his radio like voice became distorted as he turned to her with his dial like Eyes.

Y/n: "What did you just say you immature little dragon turd?"

Ophis: "Your dear Charlie, I can bring her back if you-"

She was quickly cut off by y/n, who appeard right in front of her, grabbing her neck and lifting her up. She tried using her powers, but something was wrong....she couldn't. As she stared into his eyes there was only one emotion she could tell. Rage

Y/n: "Listen here, and listen well. I don't care your the oh all powerful dragon God, caus to me it doesn't mean shit who you are as soon as you drag HER Name into your little game. I won't join your little group, and if you, or anyone from your group tries recruiting me again, they WILL die. "

His grip around her throath tightened as the worst possible thing happened
Y/n stopped smiling.

Y/n: "So, do you understand?

A shy nod is all he got from the oh so powerful infinite Dragon god. Slowly his smile returned as he walked towards the door.

Y/n: "Good, now... leave, and the next time you use her name, You'll know that even the infinite... has an end."

With those last words, he force teleported her somewhere, he didn't care where as long as she was gone. His demonic features returned to their normal appearance as he took a deep breath. The Radio Demon made his way shortly after the incident towards the hotels lounge and say down in the Couch to close his eyes and relax as good as he could.

Back at the Gremory Mansion, Training for Rias an her Peerge had begun. But like in the fight against Riser, Cherri bomb was helping the Blazing meteor dragon Tannin to train Issei. While tannin chases Issei with his fire, Cherri Bomb is throwing her bombs at him to keep him on his toes.

Cherri: "Come on! Is avoiding us all you can?! By the end of these 20 days you'll be dead if you don't get faster or fight back!"

Issei: "It's unfair!!! Why are you so hot yet such a   mean chick!"

Cherri: "If you continue to undress me with your eyes I'll aim to kill you damned pervert!"

With that, Cherri threw her more lethal bombs in Issei's direction. His cry's of fear and pain were music to her ears.

On the other end, Koneko was once again going up against Loona, who just send the Cat against a wall at full speed. Loona was told not to hold back, and she enjoys it.

Loona: "I know that's not all you can do kitty cat! Stop denying your heritage and show me the strength of a Nekomata!"

Koneko gridded her teeth as she once again tried rushing Loona head on. The Hellhound only shook her head seeing the attack from a mile away. She grabbed the fist that was about to punch her, grab her shoulder and threw her across the training room their were in. Quickly after, a alarm went off, signaling the training is over.

Loona: "That's all the beating you'll get today. Let's hope you'll accept your blood in the next 19 days."

As soon as loona was out of the room, Koneko balled her fists and went for the punching bag.

Koneko: "Balls..."

Loona and Cherri kinda knew where y/n would have his estate build, and went to the hotel. They quickly realized they were right after seeing the smaller buildings surrounding the hotel along with the Wall.
After they entered the Hotel, they heard a faint snoring coming from the lounge. As they peeked their heads around the corner, they say Y/n sleeping peacefully on the couch. A small smile crossed both their faces as they looked at each other and nodded. Quickly they two took one side each and hugged around Y/n. Loona using her tail to cover the three as good as possible.

This would become a regular thing over the following weeks. The two girls finding y/n in random locations around the house and keep him company as he sleeps. The only time they didn't do it, was when they found him sleeping in Charlie's old room.

———————————————————————
A/n

And that's a wrap folks. A little later than id hoped, but hey. Better late than never. Also the look for y/n is from the video on top. Go check it out it's pretty well made. Other than that

Stay tuuuned