Prolouge

>Edited<

"I love you with all my heart," "I love you too"

Today Todoroki Shoto, the son of the number two hero, Endeavor, was going with his Father to check out a base that has illegal projects and such in said base.

"It's for practice, son. If you want to surpass All Might then you need experience at these things" His Father had said.

So here he was. Being dragged along to a mission.

He wasn't meant to do anything though. "Just follow me and don't use your quirk. All you need to do is watch" His Father said as they walked to the base.

A lot if pro heros were around. Mountain Lady, Midnight, Present Mic, Someone named Eraser Head (he never heard of him though) even All Might was there. This must be a serious Mission if they brought All might with us. Todoroki thought.

When they headed in though Alarms started blaring, the lights turned off. The only thing that gave them light was the red light that acted as the alarms in the base. It reminded Shoto of the sirens of police cars.

Pro heros left and right grabbed, dodged and fought what Todoroki had guessed were villains. Some heros grabbed people who were shooting at them and tied them up or quickly went out of the base to place in police cars. The people who were quirkless and (had) quirks alike.

He followed his father, as instructed of him, watching him fight people sometimes burning a part of their flesh at sometimes. He felt himself get pushed and he suddenly lost sight of his father. It was as if he were a mere lost child. He looked around and decided to walk around. He found himself in a empty hallway. It was much more quiet here. He found a room that had a sign.

Do not enter

He shrugged and went in, not really caring.

Inside was a dark room with a lamp in the middle that hung in the ceiling. He pulled the string like material that opened the lights with a small click sound.

To his right was four desks that seemed deserted but messy. Papers were everywhere with metal office drawers pushed to the back of the room. To his left was a slightly tinted window that stretch to either sides of the walls but a door on the left side of said wall.

He had guessed from the mess, that everyone tried to take as much as they could. He had also guessed that they were in rush to leave.

A panel with a singular desk chair in the middle. He sat on one of the desks and pulled out a file. He then started to read.

—— Status ——
Power: 5/5
Speed: 5/5
Technique: 5/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 5/5
Speech: 2/5
Knowledge: 0/5
Other: 5/5
Overall: 33/40

Test subject number: 13
Blood Type: -AB
Age: 14
Day of Birth: Unknown
Month of birth: Unknown
Sex: M or F
Height: 4'7
Family: Mother (Deceased,Unknown)
Father (Deceased, Unknown)
Older brother (Unknown)
Quirk: Natural or Given/Implanted (Both)
Quirk: Unknown
>Picture above<

As he read the file he looked to the window that was in the left of the room that was accompanied with the panel. He quickly sat on the desk chair and pressed a button. The wall became un-tinted and was as clear as glass.