1;6

Shoto woke to the smell of something quite appetizing.

His eyes fluttered open and blinked to hopefully remove the sleep from his eyes, his body laid sidewards yet his chest laid quite close to the mattress.

His face lay sidewards and a small drool line was seen. Quite faint though. A hand laid in front of his face on the pillow. 

He sat up and looked around. He looked around the room swiftly. He saw clothes on the floor. It seemed it was his. Or was his. It was the clothes he had given to a friend. His best friend, as his friend thinks. He saw his shirt on the floor. It was a plain black shirt. He quickly wiped his drool and placed his shirt back on him.

He walked down the stairs yawning. It was a late night. But he was able to sleep fine. With the help of Thirteen of course. It was morning.

Around 8 at most, maybe late 7 am. He yawned once again and saw his siblings sitting on the table, seemingly waiting for something. There was light music. It was up beat but not to lively. It seemed strange.

Shoto's never heard this music before. In fact, the house was always too quiet for there to be music. There was no lyrics that held the steady tune. Only instruments. He looked to their sibling as they chatted amongst themselves, as their father read the newspaper.

Old man... he thought. It definitely matched with his being. Well what Shoto would feel. He sat next to his sister who was indulged in a chat with his brother. "Good Morning Shoto" His sister greets smiling, before going back to her conversation with his brother.

Strange...

"Morning..." he said barely above a whisper. "Anything interesting in the paper Uncle Enji?" He heard a sweet voice. He looked and saw someone in the stove that had been rarely used by any one of the Todoroki family. The figure swayed it's hips to no tune. It wore a beautiful blouse that was tucked into a long skirt.

The blouse' sleeves went until just above the elbows of the arms that seemed to be moving. It seemed the someone was wearing an apron and heels, hearing the clacking of heels ever so slightly and the ribbon that tied around the waist of the person. "Nothing interesting at all," he heard.

It seemed to surprise him. His father...acting normal? It wasn't something he was used too. "Hmm? How so?" He heard the voice hum out a reply, the sizzling of food never leaving his ears. "Just this stupid All Might again" his father complained, before he heard a ring. "Ah! Darling, I've got to take this. Work. I'll be back," his father says before walking out.

His eyes followed the man before seeing another man come through the door. He had purple patches that seemed stitched to his skin and had black hair. The man looked to his father before walking towards the table. "Morning guys," The man greets. "Morning little bro" the man said ruffling Shoto's hair before sitting next to him. "Morning!" His brother greets happily. The boy stared at the mysterious man.

"Uhm...who are you?" Shoto asks the man beside him. The table went quiet. The only sound was the music in the background, the slight humming of a tune from some Sonata and the up beat music that Shoto finally identified was coming from a mint green record player.

"Ex...Excuse me?" The man asks. "Shoto, are you feeling okay? How could you forget your older brother?" He heard the figure say. "Older...brother?" Shoto questions. "Older brother? Impossible. I've only got two and the other died years ago" Shoto says, almost in a demanding tone. "Shoto, your being silly. Surely, you remember Dabi," his sister asks the boy. "Dabi..? No my older brother is Touya-" he heard a clatter. He looked to see the figure had stopped moving.

The man beside him stiffened.

"Totoro. Don't be rude-" the figure got cut of by the man. "It's fine. Really. He's probably just tired. But uh yeah that's-that's me but I go by Dabi. You know that, Shoto," the man, now identified by Dabi (or Touya) says chuckling awkwardly.