1;1

> Edited <
Todoroki felt his eyes flutter, the sound of his beeping alarm clock making them do so. He groaned a bit before blinking rapidly to hopefully remove the sleepiness from his multi colored eyes.

He looked around the room to ease himself slightly and propped himself up a bit using his elbows. He felt something slide as he did so. He looked below him and realized. Who's this..? Oh right he quickly came to realize it was Thirteen.

It seemed at some point in the night Thirteen moved himself to lay on Shoto's chest resulting him to slide down to Shoto's stomach when he sat himself up. Shoto then thought about the events the previous night held, and flushed.

In a way, he felt embarrassed about his own actions. He let his head hold himself up as he covered his face with his hands, flushed in embarrassment. How could I look so soft...In front of heroes too... He couldn't take the embarrassment.

Instead, he turned to look at the petite boy below him. The boy held pretty features. Child like, almost.

He had light bubble gum hair, and a sharp yet symmetrical round face. A button nose and golden brown eyelashes and eyebrows (though the color of his eyebrows were darker than his eyelashes) he had freckles that littered across his cheeks and to his nose that looked so perfect yet imperfect. His collarbone bone was definitely defined. In a not so good but good way. He noticed he promised the boy food the night before, but he couldn't get himself to wake the poor boy.

He couldn't seem to stop observing the boy as if he were in a mere trance. As if, that he would look away or stop himself from looking. He'd wake up from a dream, a perfect dream that he wished to stay in. To go through everyday. A peaceful morning. Without any problems in the world. No trauma, no burning kettles. No pain. Just him and himself. As if he would look away the boy would disappear. It ached his heart to the mere thought. His eyes then trailed to his lips. His lips weren't bold or thin yet a small in between. His lips were the color of a newly blossomed sakura petal. How silly he felt.

When did I become such a poet? He thought after describing the boy's features. He then felt his hand move on it's own. It traced to boy's bangs to the back of his neck. His collarbone, then his jaw and finally it rested in his lips. As he did so, he couldn't believe how unbelievably smooth his skin was. His lips were a bit cracked but that seemed to be expected.

The boy did seem to be going through malnutrition and dehydration. It didn't seem serious though. He seemed to snap out of it realizing he still had school. "Oi...Oi..." he muttered, pocking the boy's cheek as he did so. The boy's eyes finally fluttered open, just barely though.

Shoto froze as he got a glimpse at the boy's eyes. His eyes... his eyes were so undoubtedly, mirrored his. A blue (-green?) on one side and a gray on the other. The boy was in a girl like pose. He rubbed his eyes, cutely. ...cute... he blushed at the thought. "Daddy?" Thirteen asks to no one in particular. "HA?!"

The class of 1-A was as lively as normal. Bakugou leaning on his chair listening to Kirishima and Kaminari rant about some anime they watched putting his own opinion here and there.

Midoriya, Uraraka and Ida were talking amongst themselves. Aoyama, Mina and Tsu talking about god knows what. While others were doing their own thing.
But the main topic was about the new extra seat next to a Todoroki making the seats uneven.

"Hey why do you think there's a new seat?" Uraraka asks the two boys. They shrug. "Maybe cause some student placed it there for a prank or something" Midoriya suggests, Ida frowns at the suggestion. "That is no way a pupil from UA is supposed to act. It's a bad example for younger students. It will also ruin the perfect image of UA. It also disrespects our seniors!" Ida continued to ramble as the other two laugh at him.