1;2

The two went towards the designated bathroom for class 1-A. They entered the said room and Shoto went towards a stall.

He leant on the small space between the doors of the stalls. "Hey you can go in now" he says at the boy. But he just stood there. It made him worried. He went towards the boy and held his waist. Why am I being so touchy? He thought to himself.

It was as if it was a puzzle, it felt so right. His body moved on it's own as if. He carried Thirteen on top of the long panel of sinks and sat him there, placing himself in between Thirteen's legs. "What's wrong,Thirteen?" He questions again. He was greeted by silence. He used his fingers to move Thirteen's head up, since he was facing down.

"What happened?" Shoto asks again. He knew he had to be patient with the boy. This entire thing was so knew to him. Everything must seem so sudden to him too. Thirteen looked at Shoto. "Eyes" he says pointing to Shoto's eyes then pointed to both of them. "Us" he continues before pointing out the door. "Them" he finishes. It was quiet for a while. Shoto was putting two on two together (or three on three) and his mouth turned to an O. "They've always been like that. Just...don't mind them okay?" Although, Thirteen didn't know what he meant he nodded. They hugged tightly. It was silent for a while.

"Pst here!" Tsu says gesturing for them to come closer. It was a really deserted hallway. The stairs just near by. As they listened they felt worse and worse. They didn't mean to stare. "Yikes you guys made him uncomfortable" They heard they jumped and looked behind them. They saw Aizawa. "Aizawa-sensei! I- I mean we-!" Ida was quieted down by Aizawa shushing him. "Shush boy, I'm trying to listen" they snicker and look back to the hallway.

"Totoro?" Thirteen suddenly said. It made Shoto freeze. How did he know Totoro? He hasn't even watched any anime yet. "Totoro?" Shoto echos but more questioning like. "Totoro." Thirteen repeated before continuing "Shorter name" Thirteen says quietly. A nickname...haha... Shoto chuckles and hugs tighter. "Yeah...okay...you can call me that..." it was quiet again. We should head back soon...but this feels...nice... "Totoro?" Thirteen mutters yet it echos through out the restroom. Shoto hums in reply. "Where daddy?" Shoto froze.

"Guys this seems personal we should go" Midoriya said walking away with Ida, Uraraka and some others. The only people left were Bakugou, Kirishima and some others.

What was he supposed to tell him? His so called 'Daddy' is missing? That he was going to get arrested? He didn't even know where this person was or what would happen to him or even who he was but he knew the boy needed comfort. "He's...somewhere...out there" he answers. "He's?" Thirteen questions. He's heard that before when Daddy forgot to mute the microphone. "I'll tell you soon..." Shoto held Thirteen's waist and got him to his feet. They then proceed to walk out.

"Shoot! Scatter! Scatter!" Kirishima whisper yells ("Don't tell me what to do!") and they ran back to the classroom. Luckily when they got to their seats, out of breath, the door opened again and what showed was the two. The air was tense but the two didn't realize nor notice. "Okay today your going to have a different agenda. You all will have your normal schedule in the morning hut after lunch you won't have your normal class because Thirteen needs to do the quirk apprehension test. Also if I'm correct a small battle 1 vs 2 after but All Might is going to be advising you all. Okay bye" Aizawa then leaves with Present Mic coming through the door moments later. It was then the start of english.

Surprisingly, Thirteen excelled at almost everything. He spoke without hesitation which made the students in 1-A gasp. It felt like reflex to the boy. He didn't even know what these said words,he spoke out his mouth, mean. It often made him confuse. Todoroki began getting suspicious. How did he know these thing? Why can he speak english so fluently? Was the being fragile and weak thing all an act? He didn't know it made him grow frustrated. And surprisingly scared. He didn't know why but deep down he know it was cause he was afraid of losing purpose to the smaller boy. More questions then started piling up in his mind.

If this was an act why did he fake it? Wait he has 5 older brothers we should probably look for them. if they're older they most likely would be either a year older or in college meaning he would have to leave the Todoroki's. His aura was beginning to get darker and darker. It started frightening the students and the teacher too. But it went unnoticed to the smaller boy who was eagerly taking notes of the history lecture and reading a head. Also why did Thirteen's voice sound so- his train of thought was broken when he heard a call. "Todoroki!" He sat up screaming a "Hai!" startled.

The class snickered (Bakugou in a fit of laughter) while the male that occupied his thoughts a while ago looked up at him, tilting his head making Shoto flustered. Kawaii... he thought. "Todoroki can you tell us what the pandemic was called back in 2020?" His teacher in History, Yamada, asks. "A-Ah uhm COVID-19 or Corona Virus Sensei"He mutters looking down embaressed.

It was silent. "Correct. Now in 2020..." as Yamada started to continue Shoto went to sit down again. He then placed his book in front of him covering his face. He felt a tap on his thigh. He looked to his thigh then to his right and saw Thirteen looking at him worriedly. "Shoto good?" He asks the two haired color male. Shoto nodded and held the hand of Thirteen. "I'm good" he mutters before looking back to book reading. He saw in his side vision Thirteen nod and went back to reading.

He then proceeded to examine the boy. The boy's eyes sparkled when he learned something new, like a small puppy. His eyes turning to wider stars when he got an answer right, it made Shoto squint his eyes. He didn't seem to notice a certain someone glancing at him every now and then though. Maybe that was for the better though...