1;4

"HELLO, FINE STUDENTS!" A large voice boomed. Thirteen flinched at the noise. He wasn't quite used to loud noises. Nope, not at all.

"TODAY AS I'VE HEARD WE'VE GOT A NEW STUDENT WITH US TODAY!" The loud voice continued. "YOU THERE MUST BE THE NEW STUDENT!" The loud voice made Thirteen lookup. 

Thirteen grimaced at the stares. A big finger pointed at Thirteen from the front of the classroom. "ARE YOU THE NEW STUDENT?" He asks again. "..." he didn't reply.

Shoto gave Thirteen a thumbs up from under the table signalling he should say yes. "Ye-yes..." Thirteen squeaks making the others squeal.

"Alright! Seeing as you don't have a hero costume yet you can borrow Todoroki's old costume for now, unless you want your pants falling off I suggest you wear your skirt!" All Might exclaims. 

He hands Todoroki his costume to give to Thirteen.

"As for the rest of you, go change into your PE uniforms if you want. Most likely Thirteen will take up most of our time with his quirk analysis test as well as the 1 vs 1 battle afterwards," All Might suggests. 

They all started to exit the classroom, Todoroki dragging Thirteen with him. "Come on..." Shoto muttered grabbing hold of Thirteen's forearm. 

"Eep!" Thirteen squeaked. 

Shoto continued dragging the -poor- boy behind him to the changing rooms (or lockers?)

He sat Thirteen on his lap (facing him) before carefully removing his uniform. The blazer, then the vest, then the dress shirt, then the tie. He removed it all until his torso was completely bare. He then got out his old costume. 

It was just a plain white polo. It was a little wrinkled though. Shoto slipped on the sleeves of the costume onto Thirteen's slim, pale (I dislike the word white when describing skin) arms and fixed the collar before moving onto the buttons from the bottom to the top (he did so slowly but quickly to not delay class any further)as he did so he spoke.

"Look, I don't know your quirk but please try not to get hurt okay? Your my responsibility till we find you a home to live in," Todoroki grimaced (inside) at the thought. He disliked the idea of Thirteen leaving his side. He didn't know why. "You be careful okay?" Shoto looked at the eyes of Thirteen, cupping his cheek with his hand.

It was then he finally admired the boy's eyes. He's never done so when he was rambling the day before to the younger at the base. His eyes were a strange green. It was strange because they were slightly blue. It reminded Shoto of something or was it, someone. He didn't know. It then clicked. It looks like...Eren Jaeger's eyes... he thought surprised. Thirteen leant to the touch, feeling a warm feeling to his chest. "Mmmm..." the sound that emitted from Thirteen's throat made Shoto flush.

He got the boy to his feet, himself too. He took a few steps back and admired the boy for a while. The boy had sweater paws for the sleeves were much too long. The said clothing engulfed the boy, so much that the skirt was almost non-existent (Todoroki wished his father was like that, non-existent)

His hair looked dishevelled. His entire being was basically mirroring what Thirteen felt. He was quite exasperated (meaning tired) and wanted to sleep in Shoto's overly soft, comfy bed.

Although, he was tired he was ecstatic. He knew what a test meant. Test, also known as a quiz or an assessment. To see the limits or capability of something. He thought. Although he still didn't know what it (Test) meant, it was related to school. The school was something he recently started to like. "Ready?" Shoto finally snapped out of it, asking the male which the boy nodded to.